Bills Introduced in Past 7 Days
27 bills found.
November 26, 2014
November 25, 2014
- SB696: Conflict of Interests Act; certain gifts prohibited; penalties.
- SB695: Charter, City of Hampton; candidacy of councilmembers in mayoral election.
- SB694: Transfer of firearms; criminal history record information check; penalties.
- SB693: Trap, Neuter, and Return activity.
- SJ217: Constitutional amendment (first resolution); Transportation Funds.
- SB692: Virginia Law Officers' Retirement System; conservation officers.
- SB691: Vote centers; pilot program.
- SB690: Chaplains of the Virginia National Guard and Virginia Defense Force; sermons.
- SB689: Concealed handgun permits; lifetime permits.
- HJ506: Study; long-term impact of biosolids and industrial waste; report.
- HB1337: Recordation tax; exemption for bail bondsmen.
- HB1336: State Council of Higher Education for Virginia; policy on course credit at public institutions.
- HB1335: Education; agency coordination.
- HB1334: Students' personally identifiable information.
November 24, 2014
- HB1333: Polling places; designation of authorized representatives of political parties.
- HB1332: House of Delegates districts; technical adjustment.
- HB1331: Sheriff's office; motor vehicle markings.
- HB1330: Campaign finance; fundraising during legislative sessions.
- HB1329: Out-of-state concealed handgun permits; photo identification.
- HB1328: Public schools; impact of student aliens not lawfully present in the United States; report.
November 21, 2014
- HB1327: Elections; assistance for certain voters.