Bills Introduced in Past 7 Days
56 bills found.
December 11, 2013
- HB85: Discovery rule; statute of limitations.
- HB84: Northern Virginia Transportation Authority; membership.
- HJ16: Study; recurrent flooding; report.
December 10, 2013
- HJ15: Study; State Board of Elections; vote-by-mail elections; report.
- HB83: Elections; voting procedures; and voter identification.
- HB82: Following too closely.
- HB81: Mandatory judicial retirement.
- HB80: Conditional guilty pleas.
December 09, 2013
- HR6: Memorializing Simone Weil.
- HB79: Suicide; abolishes common-law crime.
- HB78: Medical malpractice proceedings; standard of care.
- HJ14: Commending the Virginia Department of Forestry.
December 08, 2013
- HB74: Justice for Victims of Sterilization Act; established, creates Compensation Fund.
December 06, 2013
- SB21: Statements of Economic Interests; disclosure thresholds.
- SB20: Secretary of the Commonwealth; lobbyist disclosure.
- SJ9: Celebrating the life of Dr. Thomas Anderson Wilkins.
- SJ8: Celebrating the life of William Jarvie Nicoson.
- SB19: Virginia Casino Gaming Commission; regulation of casino gaming; penalties.
- HJ13: General Assembly; confirming appointment to Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission.
- HB73: Personal property; fraudulent conversion of leased property, restitution.
- HB72: Motor vehicle sales and use tax and motor fuels tax.
- HB71: Agricultural operations; local regulation of certain activities.
- HB70: Joint Commission on Transportation Accountability.
- HB69: Extended service contracts.
- HB68: Transportation funding; date change on certain scheduled increases in sales and use tax revenue.
- HB67: Composition of Commonwealth Transportation Board.
- HB66: School resource officers; local school board to place officer in each public school.
- HB65: Motor vehicle sales and use tax; definition of sale price.
- HB64: Stephen L. Thompson Memorial Highway; designating as a portion of Va. Route 24 in Town of Rustburg.
December 05, 2013
- SB18: Unemployment compensation; quit to follow military spouse.
- SJ7: Constitutional amendment; Governor's term of office (first reference).
- SB17: Electronic cigarettes; minors may not purchase or possess.
- SB16: Elections; absentee voting.
- HB63: Students receiving home instruction; participation in interscholastic programs.
- HB62: Solid waste; Southampton County allowed to levy fees for disposal of waste at facility.
- HB61: Firearms; purchase and sale of rifles or shotguns, penalties.
- HB60: Enterprise Zone Grant Program; designation of noncontiguous areas.
- HB59: In-state tuition; Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.
December 04, 2013
- SJ6: Commending Andolyn Medina.
- SB15: Public schools; textbooks approved by BOE to note that Sea of Japan is also referred to as East Sea.
- SB14: Crimes against nature; clarifies provisions of clause, penalty.
- SB13: Hunting dogs, etc.; permission from landowner to retrieve from property.
- SB12: Prohibited conduct by legislators; retaliation.
- SB11: Absentee voting and procedures; secure return of voted military-overseas ballots.
- SB10: Water and sewer; discounted fees and charges for certain low-income and disabled customers.
- SB9: Hunting coyotes on Sunday.
- SB8: Tow truck drivers; violent crimes.
- SJ5: Constitutional amendment; marriage (first reference).
- SJ4: Constitutional amendment; Governor's term of office (first reference).
- HB58: Stormwater management programs; appeals.
- HB57: Sales and use tax exemption; bullion.
- HB56: Multi-jurisdiction grand juries; numerous changes to laws governing.
- HJ12: United States Constitution; General Assembly to ratify and affirm Equal Rights Amendment.
- HJ11: Constitutional amendment; marriage (first reference).
- HB55: Elections; voter registration; political party affiliation.
- HB53: Medicine and other healing arts; unprofessional conduct, purchase of prescription drugs.