Bills Introduced in Past 7 Days
61 bills found.
December 21, 2014
- HB1395: Nursing, Board of; licensure of applicant with previous conviction.
- HB1375: Voter identification; expiration date not considered.
- HB1370: Improper driving; jury hearing case.
- HB1369: Grand larceny; increases threshold.
December 19, 2014
- SJ221: Commending Cliffview Church of God.
- HB1414: Obtaining or renewing government-issued licenses, etc.; conscience clause.
- HB1413: Hospital discharge procedures; designation of individual to receive information and instructions.
- HB1412: Weighing exemptions for vehicles owned by a locality.
- HJ529: Speaker of the House; legal counsel.
- HB1411: Possession of concealed handguns; faculty members at public institutions of higher education.
- HB1410: Motor fuels tax rate.
December 18, 2014
- HR192: Speaker of the House; legal counsel.
- HJ528: Study; JLARC; militarization of police; report.
- HB1409: Public contracts; nondiscrimination; required provisions.
- HB1408: Warrant requirement for certain telecommunications records; prohibition on collection law enforce.
- HB1407: State secondary highways; allocation of funds.
- SR54: Celebrating the life of Harvey Nathaniel Johnson, Jr.
- HJ527: Virginia Caregivers Month.
- HB1406: Driving on a suspended or revoked license; causing death of another person, penalty.
- HB1405: Legal notices; advertisement by locality.
- HB1404: Business permit, license,etc.; timely response by localities.
- HB1403: Prisons; telephone systems within correctional facilities.
- HJ526: Constitutional amendment (first resolution); charter schools.
December 17, 2014
- HR191: Celebrating the life of John Sidney Davenport IV.
- HB1402: Highway maintenance; payments to certain cities and towns.
- SJ220: Appalachian Cherokee Nation, Incorporated.
- SB800: Budget Bill.
- SB744: Boards of zoning appeals; City of Portsmouth.
- SB743: Hampton Roads Transportation Accountability Commission; local representation.
- SB742: Elections; run-off elections.
- SB741: Coalfield employment enhancement; extends expiration date of tax credit.
- SB740: Carbon dioxide emissions; regulations, General Assembly approval of state plan.
- SB739: State Police, Department of; appointment of supervisory officers.
- SB738: Virginia Sickness and Disability Program; open enrollment period for certain members of VRS.
- SB737: Depository institutions; savings promotions.
- SB736: Courthouse and courtroom security; increases assessment.
- SB735: General Assembly Conflicts of Interests Act; prohibited conduct related to travel.
- SB734: Higher education; reporting of sexual assault, penalty.
- HJ525: Commending the Patrick County Sheriff's Office.
- HJ524: General Assembly; establishes 2016 Regular Session prefiling schedule.
- HJ523: General Assembly; 2015 Session schedule.
- HB1401: Designating the Trooper Jacqueline Vernon Memorial Bridge.
- HB1399: Flood insurance; escrow accounts.
- HB1400: Budget Bill.
December 16, 2014
- HB1398: Highway's, bridges, and ferries; clarification of certain revisions to Title 33.
- HB1397: Divorce; evidence by affidavit.
- HB1396: Nursing homes and assisted living facilities; staffing standards.
- HJ522: Constitutional amendment; qualifications to vote, restoration of civil rights.
- HB1394: Elections; absentee voting; no-excuse, in-person.
- HB1393: License plates, special; STEM teachers and students.
December 15, 2014
- SB733: Abortion; requirement for ultrasound.
- SB732: Investigational drugs; expanded access.
- HB1392: Emergency contact program; DMV may establish.
- HB1391: Interstate Health Care Compact; established.
- HB1390: State agencies or other entities; regulation of firearm prohibited.
- HB1389: Higher educational institution; prohibition on regulating concealed handguns.
- HB1388: Courthouse and courtroom security; increase of certain fee.
- HB1387: Health insurance; coverage for renewals of Schedule IV prescription eyedrops.
- HJ521: Virginia's Rail Heritage Region; designating certain areas in the Commonwealth.
- HB1386: Disaster relief; assistance by out-of-state businesses and employees.
- HB1385: Sexual orientation change efforts; prohibited.