Delegate Tony Wilt (R-Harrisonburg)
- 26: County of Rockingham (part); City of Harrisonburg [map]
- Took Office
- June 2010
- Next Election
- November 2013
- Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources, Counties, Cities and Towns, Militia, Police and Public Safety
- Copatroning Habits
- 90% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 77% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 74% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 33.3% in 2013
- Campaign Contributions
- $23,875.89 cash on hand (May 2013 report)
Wilt is the president of Superior Concrete, Inc. in Harrisonburg. He's married with two children.
|Top Bead Welding Service, Inc.||Welding||Broadway||$1,000|
|Dominion Political Action Committee - VA||Political Action Committee||Richmond||$1,000|
|The Frazier Quarry, Inc||Quarry||Harrisonburg||$500|
|Altria Client Services, Inc.||Consumer Products||Richmond||$500|
|Kemper Consulting, Inc.||Government Affairs||Norfolk||$500|
|Valley Renovators Inc||Construction||Penn Laird||$500|
|Virginia Cable PAC||Cable PAC||Richmond||$500|
|George Shifflett||Owner||Weyers Cave||$500|
|Chris Stover||Regional Manager||Broadway||$400|
October 31, 2013
October 13, 2013
October 7, 2013
August 2, 2013
July 10, 2013
November 19, 2013
October 7, 2013
August 2, 2013
July 10, 2013
These are all of the video clips of Tony Wilt’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2011. There are 49 video clips in all.
- HB342: Deer or bear; person whose property may be damaged is authorized to kill.
- HB1577: TANF; restrictions on use of cash assistance, not to access cash through electronic transaction.
- HB1578: Local taxes; interest on refunds and delinquent taxes.
- HB1947: Deer or turkey; authorizes Board of Game & Inland Fisheries to create separate special licenses.
- HB1948: Tow truck drivers; definition of tow.
- HB1974: Vehicle safety inspection; fees, calculation of future increases or decreases.
- HB2089: Permits and other information; DEQ to transmit electronically air pollution control, etc.
- HB2099: Fur-bearing animals; landowner may trap, etc., upon his land during closed season if damaging.
- HB2293: Bail; minimum financial conditions.
- HB2294: Inmates; carnal knowledge, expansion to include defendants on bond, penalty is Class 1 misdemeanor.
- HJ960: Celebrating the life of David Lee Arnold.
- HJ961: Commending Donald G. Harper.
- HB20: Emergency Services and Disaster Law; constitutional rights of citizens to keep and bear arms.
- HB95: Bear hound training; allows training of dogs to hunt bears to occur from 4:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.
- HB96: Accreditation of schools; delayed implementation of statutes and regulations.
- HB97: Motorcycles; driving two abreast in a single lane.
- HB117: Taxes, local; interest on refunds and delinquent taxes.
- HB336: Virginia Land Conservation Fund; distribution of revenues.
- HB337: Professions and occupations; unlawful procurement of certificate, license, or permit.
- HB338: Hunting licenses, special; create separate licenses for hunting of bear, deer, and turkey.
- HB339: Budget development; each state agency to submit a prioritized list of its programs to Governor.
- HB340: Neighborhood Assistance Act Tax Credit Program; requires organization must meet for tax credits.
- HB341: Auditor of Public Accounts; procurement of private accountants and auditing firms.
- HB342: Deer or bear; person whose property may be damaged are authorized to kill.
- HB893: E-911 Services Board; Commonwealth Interoperability Coordinator to serve as advisor.
- HJ394: Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- HJ395: Celebrating the life of Specialist Levi Efrain Nuncio.
- HJ525: Celebrating the life of John Boyd Noftsinger, Jr., Ed.D.
- HB1411: Reckless handling of firearms; revocation of hunting license.
- HB1553: Deer, bear or turkey hunting; Board of Game and Inland Fisheries to establish separate licenses.
- HB1554: Accreditation of schools; delayed implementation of certain statutes and regulations.
- HB1555: Minority Business Enterprise, Department of; definition of small business.
- HB1556: Bear hound training; allows training of dogs to hunt bears to occur at night.
- HB1713: Presumption against admission to bail; adds to list of crimes committed.
- HB1714: Identity Theft Passport; provisions for issuance.
- HB1715: Conservation easements; removes requirement that person recording easement mail certified copy.
- HB1756: Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemption for sales of nongraded U.S. gold or silver bullion coins.
- HB1757: Victims of domestic violence; expands Address Confidentiality Program to all jurisdictions in State.
- HB1758: Local roads; cities and towns responsible for construction programs.
- HB1759: Agriculture and Consumer Services, Board of; presidents of VPISU & VSU may appoint designees, etc.
- HB1760: Stormwater management fees; localities shall provide waivers to federal, state, etc., agencies.
- HB1889: Tracking dogs; may be used to find wounded or dead bear or deer.
- HJ554: Celebrating the life of Specialist Brian Michael Anderson, United States Army.
- HJ555: Commending Donald J. Ford.
- HJ887: Commending Caitlin Connor Uze.
- HJ979: Celebrating the life of Billie Ray Burchett.