Delegate Rob Krupicka (D-Alexandria, VA)
- 45: Counties of Arlington (part) and Fairfax (part); City of Alexandria (part) [map]
- Took Office
- September 2012
- Next Election
- November 2015
- Counties, Cities and Towns, Health, Welfare and Institutions, Privileges and Elections
- Copatroning Habits
- 84% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 83% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 57% of them are Democrats.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 5% in 2013
- Campaign Contributions
- $19,562.89 cash on hand (May 2013 report)
This California native holds a degree in economics from the University of Virginia. A communications and business strategy consultant, he is married with two children.
|VEA FUND||Education PAC||Richmond||$2,000|
March 8, 2014
February 21, 2014
February 15, 2014
February 14, 2014
January 8, 2014
March 31, 2014
April 1, 2014
April 3, 2014
April 5, 2014
Washington Business Journal (blog): ?Bathroom talk: Why health care researchers want businesses to open access ...
April 7, 2014
March 27, 2014
March 27, 2014
March 26, 2014
March 7, 2014
February 28, 2014
These are all of the video clips of Rob Krupicka’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2013. There are 25 video clips in all.
- HB79: Suicide; abolishes common-law crime.
- HB83: Voter identification; an unexpired Virginia driver's license remains valid at polls, etc.
- HB93: Employment applications; inquiries regarding criminal arrests, charges, or convictions, penalty.
- HB103: License plates, special; issuance for supporters of Equality Virginia.
- HB204: Secretary of the Commonwealth; centralized filing of disclosure forms.
- HB275: Electoral boards, local; meetings, proceedings, and records.
- HB276: Marriage; persons other than ministers who may celebrate rites of marriage.
- HB277: Pedestrians; crossing highways.
- HB328: Charter; City of Alexandria.
- HB329: Crohn's disease, colitis, and irritable bowel syndrome; identification cards and information.
- HB462: Kindergarten; daily program in each school division required to average at least 5.5 hours.
- HB498: Standards of Learning; assessments and alternative assessment tools.
- HB502: Child care program; tax credit to employers for operating costs.
- HB553: A-to-F school grading system; required to assign elementary/secondary schools 5 separate grades.
- HB554: Homemaker services agencies; establishes licensure requirements.
- HB696: Higher education; changes name of Virginia Guaranteed Assistance Program.
- HB892: State employment; questions about criminal convictions, arrests, and charges.
- HB906: Electric utility regulation; net energy metering by municipalities, etc.
- HJ15: Vote-by-mail elections; State Board of Elections to study fiscal impact of conducting.
- HJ58: Constitutional amendment; marriage (first reference).
- HJ59: Teachers; Department of Education to study impact of certain policies on quality of work.
- HJ173: Village Concept; Department of Aging and Rehabilitative Services to report.
- HJ185: Celebrating the life of Thomas J. Fannon.
- HJ186: Celebrating the life of Lois L. Walker.
- HJ187: Celebrating the life of Vola Therrell Lawson.
- HJ237: Celebrating the life of Melvin L. Bergheim.
- HJ382: Commending the Honorable S. Randolph Sengel.
- HJ416: Celebrating the life of Ruthanne Giammittorio Lodato.
- HJ417: Celebrating the life of Kedron Simon.
- HJ418: Commemorating the 75th anniversary of the sit-in at the Kate Waller Barrett branch library.
- HR42: Commending the Alexandria Redevelopment and Housing Authority.
- HR43: Celebrating the life of Vola Therrell Lawson.
- HR44: Celebrating the life of Lois L. Walker.
- HR45: Commending Third Baptist Church.
- HR46: Commending Bonnie Baxley.
- HR47: Celebrating the life of Thomas J. Fannon.
- HR48: Celebrating the life of Melvin L. Bergheim.
- HR90: Celebrating the life of Dr. Ronald Franklyn Kirby.
- HR143: Commending Virginia craft beer breweries.
- HB1375: Customer access to restrooms; retail establishment required to allow customer to use, penalty.
- HB1502: Index of Performance incentive program; raising achievement of students in proficiency gap groups.
- HB1503: Standards of Accreditation; adds high school graduation rates, college readiness of graduates, etc.
- HB1504: Commonwealth Teaching Fellows Program; established.
- HB1512: Income tax, state and corporate; subtraction for income from space leased to public schools.
- HB1513: Medical assistance; smoking cessation.
- HB1650: Retail Sales and Use Tax; revenue distributed to certain localities.
- HB1651: Unified Innovation Fund; created.
- HB1673: School calendar; alternative schedules in school divisions offering additional instruction time.
- HB2262: Nonprofit organizations; exemptions from regulations applicable to restaurants, etc.
- HB2263: Firearms and ammunition; temporary seizure, penalty.
- HB2264: Early voting; anticipation of certain emergencies.
- HB2287: Mental health first aid training plan; local school board complete development of by July 1, 2014.
- HJ601: Constitutional amendment; free elections, method of voting (first reference).
- HJ602: Constitutional amendment; right to early childhood education (first reference).
- HJ615: Chesapeake Bay Preservation Act; DCR to study feasibility of applying provisions to watershed area.
- HJ657: Veteran population; Department of Veterans Services to study unmet needs.
- HJ944: Commending Christ Church Episcopal.
- HR101: Commending Cathal Armstrong.
- HR171: Commending Friends of Guest House, Inc.