Delegate Nick Rush (R-Christiansburg)
- 7: Counties of Floyd, Montgomery (part), and Pulaski (part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2012
- Next Election
- November 2015
- General Laws, Militia, Police and Public Safety, Privileges and Elections
- Copatroning Habits
- 91% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 90% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 73% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 22.2% in 2014
- Campaign Contributions
- $21,098.57 cash on hand (May 2013 report)
|National Shooting Sports Foundation, Inc.||PAC||CT||$500|
|Virginia Cable Political Action Committee||PAC||Richmond||$500|
|Virginia Hospital Association||PAC||Richmond||$500|
|Virginia Society of Anesthesiologists||PAC||Richmond||$500|
|Altria Client Services, Inc||PAC||Richmond||$500|
|Kemper Consulting, Inc.||PAC||Norfolk||$500|
|American Electric Power, Committee for Responsible Government||PAC||Columbus||$500|
|HCA for Good Government||PAC||Richmond||$500|
|Diageo North America||PAC||CT||$500|
Richmond.com: Making college more affordable
December 17, 2014
Southwest Times: Nick Rush kicks off campaign
July 26, 2013
Southwest Virginia Today: Domestic violence doesn't discriminate, says speaker at awareness program
November 9, 2014
Southwest Times: 'WMD' helping Pulaski 'spring' to life
August 29, 2014
January 29, 2014
- HB866: Charter; Town of Christiansburg.
- HB867: Prisoners; notification of tertiary care.
- HB872: Interjurisdictional law-enforcement agreement; agreement may allow loan of unmarked police vehicles.
- HB1077: Insurable interest requirement; annuity contracts.
- HB1078: Virginia state lottery; lottery sales agent license suspension, etc.
- HB1079: Virginia state lottery; changes name of Lottery Department, Lottery Board, and Lottery Fund.
- HB1145: Firearms; restoration of rights, report to State Police.
- HB1170: Stormwater management; separately built single-family residences.
- HJ340: Commending the Floyd County High School softball team.
- HJ341: Commending the Auburn High School girls' volleyball team.
- HJ342: Commending Larry Shelor.
- HJ343: Commending Richard Ballengee.
- HJ405: Commending Dr. Vinod Chachra.
- HJ5039: Commending the Christiansburg High School boys' indoor track and field team.
- HJ5165: Commending the Tuxedo Pandas.
- HJ5192: Commending Pulaski County High School.
- HR166: Commending Caleb Shane Tanner.
- HR167: Commending the Christiansburg High School wrestling team.
- HB1484: Farm vehicles; extends travel distance limitation on unregistered vehicles used on seasonal basis.
- HB1485: DMV registration; expiration and renewal.
- HB1486: Insurance agents; requirements for continuing education.
- HB1487: Computer Crimes Act; civil action for violation of Act, limitations period.
- HB1488: Stormwater management program; delays date local governments will have to for administering.
- HB1489: State employees; State Comptroller to process payroll on weekly basis.
- HB1772: Department of Corrections; electronic notice.
- HB2022: Voter registration list exchange; SBE shall request information to identify duplicate registrations.
- HB2231: Virginia Military Survivors and Dependents Education Fund; amount of financial assistance.
- HB2310: Mountain ridge construction; locality to define height of tall buildings, etc.,for regulation.
- HJ722: Celebrating the life of Andrew David Fox.
- HJ799: Commending the Auburn High School girls' 92 volleyball team.
- HJ800: Celebrating the life of the Honorable Andrew Dow Owens.
- HJ837: Celebrating the life of John Tyrone Hairston.
- HJ907: Celebrating the life of Thomas Cole Stone Ryan.
- HJ968: Commending the Atlantic Coast Conference.
- HR131: Commending the Dublin Volunteer Fire Department.
- HB793: Drug treatment court; established in County of Montgomery.
- HB794: Urban development areas; incorporation of areas optional rather than mandatory, etc.
- HB795: Food and beverage tax; authorizes Floyd County to impose.
- HB796: Health, State Board of; guidelines for cleanup of residential property used as clandestine drug lab.
- HJ276: Commending United Auto Workers Local 2069.
- HJ320: Celebrating the life of the Honorable James Robert Dobyns.
- HJ329: Commending Doug Marrs.
- HJ445: Commending Matt Hagan.
- HR513: Celebrating the life of Dorothy Hall Fowler Sheffey.
- HR537: Commending the Christiansburg High School boys' basketball team.