Delegate Mike Watson (R-Williamsburg)
- 93: Counties of James City (part) and York (part); Cities of Newport News (part) and Williamsburg [map]
- Took Office
- January 2012
- Left Office
- January 2014
- Copatroning Habits
- 91% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 86% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 72% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 23.5% in 2013
- Campaign Contributions
- $109,288.21 cash on hand (May 2013 report)
|Realtors PAC of Virginia||Political Action Committee||N/A||$0|
Martinsville Bulletin: Business caucus learns of area's needs
September 17, 2014
Rapid City Journal: Class of '84 dedicates bench at SBHS
September 16, 2014
These are all of the video clips of Mike Watson’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2012. There are 15 video clips in all.
- HB1439: Background checks; children's residential facilities regulated by Department of Juvenile Justice.
- HB1579: James River, Historic Lower; allows consideration of construction of new utility infrastructure.
- HB1602: Virginia Workforce Council; annual informational brochure for 11th grade students, public hs.
- HB1671: Alcoholic beverage control; exemption from tied house restriction for one out-of-state winery.
- HB1767: Machinery and Equipment Donation Grant Program; established.
- HB2094: Virginia Longitudinal Data System and Advisory Council; established, report.
- HB2198: Commercial credit reporting; penalty for violations.
- HB2300: Alcoholic beverage control; tied house exception.
- HJ562: Commending the Jamestown High School boys' soccer team.
- HJ618: Commending First Night Williamsburg.
- HJ736: Commending the General Society of the Sons of the Revolution.
- HJ807: Commending the William and Mary ice hockey team.
- HJ922: Celebrating the life of Ralph Michael Della Ratta.
- HJ954: Commending John C. Jamison.
- HJ955: Commending Williamsburg Regional Library.
- HJ956: Commending the Hunter Smith Family Foundation.
- HJ957: Commending Vangelis Dimopoulos.
- HB581: Retail Sales and Use Tax; clarifies amount of revenue authorized tourism project is entitled.
- HB582: VITA; excludes procurement of information technology and telecommunications goods and services.
- HB583: Mobile infrared transmitters; allows local governments to use devices to change traffic lights.
- HB584: Highway median maintenance; VDOT to enter into agreements with local governments.
- HB1144: Contractors, Board for; waiver of license requirement for Habitat for Humanity.
- HB1177: Virginia Energy Plan; adds to list of State's energy objectives.
- HJ96: Summer flounder; Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission to allow options for harvest.
- HR597: Commending Williamsburg-James City County Public Schools Robotics Team 4394.