Delegate Michael Webert (R-Marshall)
- 18: Counties of Culpeper (part), Fauquier (part), Rappahannock, and Warren (part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2012
- Next Election
- November 2015
- Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources, Counties, Cities and Towns, Militia, Police and Public Safety
- Copatroning Habits
- 89% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 98% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 72% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 10.3% in 2014
- Campaign Contributions
- $53,146.40 cash on hand (May 2013 report)
|Dominion Leadership Trust||PAC||Fredericksburg||$2,500|
|Dominion Political Action Committee - VA||PAC||Richmond||$1,000|
|Altria Client Services||Tobacco||Richmond||$500|
|Electric Cooperatives of Virginia||Industry PAC||Glen Allen||$500|
|Toll Road Investors Partnership II, LP||Toll Road||Sterling||$500|
|Va Society of Anesthesiologists, PAC||PAC||Richmond||$500|
|Eckert Seamans Cherin and Mellott, LLC||Attorneys||PA||$500|
|Troutman Sanders LLP||Attorneys||GA||$500|
|Virginia Coal Association PAC||PAC||Richmond||$500|
The Daily Progress: Local legislators answer, ask school-related questions
November 1, 2014
Fauquier Now: Some Fauquier citizens trapped in ?Medicaid Gap?
August 11, 2014
Washington Post (blog): Va. state Sen. Chap Petersen defends 'Redskins Pride Caucus,' Redskin name
July 14, 2014
Virginia Connection Newspapers: What's Offensive about Redskins Pride?
June 25, 2014
The Daily Progress: 2013 gifts to Culpeper's state legislators worth $13187
February 2, 2014
- HB50: Search warrants; examination of object, thing, or person seized may be done in any jurisdiction.
- HB52: Workers' compensation insurance; use of experience rating, loss limitation not-at-fault accidents.
- HB169: Commonwealth Transportation Board; increases membership, terms of members.
- HB337: Active Shooter Local Law-Enforcement Training Grant Fund; created.
- HB402: Virginia Racing Commission; steeplechase race meetings, simulcast horse racing.
- HB409: Health, Department of; onsite sewage system design, report.
- HB849: Senate and House of Delegates districts; technical adjustments.
- HB1066: Industry certification and state licensure examinations; substitution for S.O.L. assessments.
- HB1193: State Water Control Board; Governor to try to ensure that membership is geographically balanced.
- HB1241: Driver's licenses; issuance of original licenses to minors, etc.
- HJ7: Commending Kathy Crane.
- HJ24: General registrars; State Board of Elections to study current rate of compensation in Commonwealth.
- HJ39: Adult abuse; Department of Social Services to study.
- HJ287: Commending Niles Ribeiro.
- HJ289: Celebrating the life of Roland Irvin Tapscott.
- HJ388: Commending Wilson Clatterbuck.
- HJ389: Celebrating the life of Eldridge Bryan Smith.
- HJ391: Commending Carl Bailey.
- HJ392: Commending the Fauquier Heritage and Preservation Foundation, Inc.
- HJ442: Commending Roger Sites.
- HJ5122: Commending Pamela Graves.
- HJ5221: Commending The Inn at Little Washington.
- HJ5222: Celebrating the life of Lorin Maazel.
- HJ5223: Celebrating the life of John W. Wine.
- HJ5224: Commending the Marshall Community Center.
- HJ5225: Commending the Culpeper Chamber of Commerce.
- HJ5241: Celebrating the life of Melvin Poe.
- HR2: Celebrating the life of Nannie Vierenda Williams Dodson.
- HR508: Commending Eddie Payne.
- HB1382: Unemployment compensation; disqualification from benefits due to loss of license or certification.
- HB1387: License plates, special; issuance for supporters of Washington Nationals baseball team.
- HB1462: Land preservation tax credit; assessments of additional tax.
- HB1572: Workers' compensation insurance; experience modification factor.
- HB1575: Child care services and facilities; regulation in certain counties and cities.
- HB1627: Real property; VDOT to convey a parcel of property owned by Department in Fauquier County, etc.
- HB2036: Hunting with bow and arrow or crossbow; allows persons to hunt birds or animals on Sunday.
- HB2037: Hunting; lawful to hunt or kill nuisance species on Sunday.
- HB2039: Chesapeake Bay Watershed Implementation Plan; added to list to receive contributions of refunds.
- HB2050: Search and seizure of computer and contents.
- HB2051: Charter; Town of Front Royal.
- HB2058: Conservators of the peace, special; State-owned museums to apply for appointment by circuit court.
- HB2200: Property Owners' Association Act; lot owner permitted to operate home-based business, etc.
- HB2205: Virginia Public Procurement Act; qualified Virginia businesses afforded opportunity to bid.
- HB2215: Charles K. 'Pete' Estes Memorial Bridge; designating newly replaced U.S. Route 522 bridge.
- HJ560: Commending Ebonee Sanders.
- HJ566: Commending the Fauquier High School Falcon Marching Band.
- HJ612: Commending the Rose Hill Veterinary Practice.
- HJ701: Celebrating the life of Robert Wayne Rice.
- HJ809: Commending Lee Sherbeyn.
- HJ810: Celebrating the life of John H. Smedley, Sr.
- HJ862: Celebrating the life of Robyn Dobson Yovanovich.
- HJ863: Commending Wyatt Teller.
- HJ930: Commending the Fauquier County Sheriff's Office.
- HJ931: Commending James P. Fisher.
- HR151: Celebrating the life of Jackson Newbill Miller.
- HR164: Commending Alvin Queen, Jr.
- HR219: Commending the Fauquier County Commonwealth's Attorney's Office.
- HB368: Neighborhood Assistance Act tax credits; eligibility of certain mediators.
- HB369: Hunting; allows any person to hunt on private lands on Sunday with permission of owner.
- HB800: Speed limits; shall be 35 miles per hour on nonsurface treated highways.
- HB1143: Public records; retention and destruction of original records by clerk of circuit court.
- HB1178: Sex Offender and Crimes Against Minors Registry; offenders.
- HJ82: Commending Frances Atkins Foster.
- HJ83: Commending Peter Holland Luke.
- HJ204: Commending the Liberty High School girls' basketball team.
- HJ274: Commending the Virginia Wine Industry on the occasion of its 250th anniversary.
- HJ283: Celebrating the life of W. Todd Benson.
- HJ284: Celebrating the life of George Linwood Beavers, Sr.
- HJ289: Commending Joseph Servideo, M.D.
- HJ367: Commending Dr. Norris Royston, Jr.
- HJ370: Commending the Fauquier Livestock Exchange, Inc.
- HJ444: Celebrating the life of James Willard Lineweaver.