Delegate Keith Hodges (R-Urbanna)
- 98: Counties of Essex, Gloucester, King and Queen, King William (part), Mathews, and Middlesex [map]
- Took Office
- January 2012
- Next Election
- November 2015
- Counties, Cities and Towns, General Laws, Health, Welfare and Institutions
- Copatroning Habits
- 89% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 76% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 72% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 33.3% in 2013
- Campaign Contributions
- $15,577.72 cash on hand (May 2013 report)
|Medical Society Of Virginia||PAC||Richmond||$1,000|
|Virginia Cable Political Action Committee||PAC||Richmond||$500|
|Altria Client Services||Tobacco and Wine Products||Richmond||$500|
|Virginia Association of Health Plans||Trade Association||Richmond||$250|
|Realtors Political Action Committe of Virginia||PAC||Richmond||$250|
|National Shooting Sports Foundation, Inc||Firearms Trade Association||CT||$250|
|Virginia State Police Association||Trade Association||Richmond||$150|
January 20, 2014
June 15, 2012
March 20, 2012
February 25, 2012
February 20, 2012
No mentions found.
These are all of the video clips of Keith Hodges’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2012. There are 22 video clips in all.
- HB53: Medicine and other healing arts; unprofessional conduct, purchase of prescription drugs.
- HB54: Livestock or poultry; compensation owner is entitled to receive for those killed or injured by dogs.
- HB58: Stormwater management programs; clarifies appeals process for persons subject to permit requirement.
- HB60: Enterprise Zone Grant Program; designation of noncontiguous areas.
- HB115: Enterprise Zone Grant Program; redesignation of certain joint enterprise zones.
- HB505: Dextromethorphan Distribution Act; penalty for distributing or selling Dextromethorphan to a minor.
- HB506: Littering; penalty.
- HB507: Alcoholic beverage control; mixed beverage special event lecenses for art education & exhibition.
- HB512: Elections; form of ballot.
- HB528: Drainage ditch maintenance, etc.; use of revenue-sharing highway funds.
- HB534: King William County and Town of West Point; localities to govern allocation of revenues for schools.
- HB539: Prescription Monitoring Program; delegation of authority.
- HB563: School Safety, Virginia Center for; name change.
- HB1094: Uniform Statewide Building Code; enforcement on Indian tribal lands.
- HB1103: Drug analogs, prohibited; Board of Pharmacy may regulate, prohibition on sale, civil penalty.
- HB1173: Stormwater management programs; State Water Control Board to establish procedures and regulations.
- HB1249: Prescription Monitoring Program; registration with Program for prescriber treating human patients.
- HJ68: Viral hepatitis; Joint Commission on Health Care to study.
- HJ338: Commending RockTenn West Point Mill.
- HJ374: Commending John D. Miller.
- HJ434: Commending the Reverend Dr. Chauncey Mann.
- HJ435: Commending the Honorable R. Bruce Long.
- HB1446: License plates, special; issuance to supporters of Rosewell Foundation.
- HB1447: Littering; increased specificity as to what constitutes and provides an alternative penalty.
- HB1448: Septic systems, failed; contracts with property owners to provide loans for repairs.
- HB2117: Foster care; time to conduct hearings, etc.
- HB2136: Methasterone and prostanozol; added to list of Schedule III controlled substances.
- HB2181: Medical equipment suppliers; delivery of sterile water and saline.
- HB2189: Home care organizations; proof of initial reserve operating funds.
- HJ580: Commending Kaitlin Eriksen.
- HJ581: Commending the Mathews High School girls' volleyball team.
- HJ582: Commending James Pavik, Jr.
- HJ738: Commending Fred S. Crittenden.
- HJ739: Commending Dr. Hugh M. Bryan III, M.D.
- HJ740: Commending West Point High School.
- HJ752: Commending the Gloucester Rotary Club.
- HJ771: Commending Danny Joyce.
- HB119: Golf carts; allows governing body of Town of Urbanna to authorize operation on highways.
- HB120: Tappahannock-Essex County Airport Authority; removes Tappahannock's name from Authority.
- HB757: Town of Urbanna; liens for water charges.
- HB758: Littering; defines and provides for penalties based on gravity of offense.
- HB759: Public libraries; adds County of Middlesex to localities that are not required to have boards.
- HB760: Water and sewer system connections; adds Gloucester County to those counties that may require.
- HB885: Nurses; licensure exemption.
- HB1140: Carisoprodol; added to list of Schedule IV controlled substances.
- HB1141: Ezogabine; added to list of Schedule V controlled substances.