Delegate Keith Hodges (R-Urbanna)
- 98: Counties of Essex, Gloucester, King and Queen, King William (part), Mathews, and Middlesex [map]
- Took Office
- January 2012
- Next Election
- November 2015
- Counties, Cities and Towns, General Laws, Health, Welfare and Institutions
- Copatroning Habits
- 89% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 76% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 72% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 33.3% in 2013
- Campaign Contributions
- $15,577.72 cash on hand (May 2013 report)
|Medical Society Of Virginia||PAC||Richmond||$1,000|
|Virginia Cable Political Action Committee||PAC||Richmond||$500|
|Altria Client Services||Tobacco and Wine Products||Richmond||$500|
|Virginia Association of Health Plans||Trade Association||Richmond||$250|
|Realtors Political Action Committe of Virginia||PAC||Richmond||$250|
|National Shooting Sports Foundation, Inc||Firearms Trade Association||CT||$250|
|Virginia State Police Association||Trade Association||Richmond||$150|
No mentions found.
These are all of the video clips of Keith Hodges’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2012. There are 22 video clips in all.
- HB53: Medicine and other healing arts; unprofessional conduct, purchase of prescription drugs.
- HB54: Livestock or poultry; compensation owner is entitled to receive for those killed or injured by dogs.
- HB58: Stormwater management programs; clarifies appeals process for persons subject to permit requirement.
- HB60: Enterprise Zone Grant Program; designation of noncontiguous areas.
- HB115: Enterprise Zone Grant Program; redesignation of certain joint enterprise zones.
- HB505: Dextromethorphan Distribution Act; penalty for distributing or selling Dextromethorphan to a minor.
- HB506: Littering; penalty.
- HB507: Alcoholic beverage control; mixed beverage special event lecenses for art education & exhibition.
- HB512: Elections; form of ballot.
- HB528: Drainage ditch maintenance, etc.; use of revenue-sharing highway funds.
- HB534: King William County and Town of West Point; localities to govern allocation of revenues for schools.
- HB539: Prescription Monitoring Program; delegation of authority.
- HB563: School Safety, Virginia Center for; name change.
- HB1094: Uniform Statewide Building Code; enforcement on Indian tribal lands.
- HB1103: Drug analogs, prohibited; Board of Pharmacy may regulate, prohibition on sale, civil penalty.
- HB1173: Stormwater management programs; State Water Control Board to establish procedures and regulations.
- HB1249: Prescription Monitoring Program; registration with Program for prescriber treating human patients.
- HJ68: Viral hepatitis; Joint Commission on Health Care to study.
- HJ338: Commending RockTenn West Point Mill.
- HJ374: Commending John D. Miller.
- HJ434: Commending the Reverend Dr. Chauncey Mann.
- HJ435: Commending the Honorable R. Bruce Long.
- HJ5244: Commending Olivia Gillett.
- HB1446: License plates, special; issuance to supporters of Rosewell Foundation.
- HB1447: Littering; increased specificity as to what constitutes and provides an alternative penalty.
- HB1448: Septic systems, failed; contracts with property owners to provide loans for repairs.
- HB2117: Foster care; time to conduct hearings, etc.
- HB2136: Methasterone and prostanozol; added to list of Schedule III controlled substances.
- HB2181: Medical equipment suppliers; delivery of sterile water and saline.
- HB2189: Home care organizations; proof of initial reserve operating funds.
- HJ580: Commending Kaitlin Eriksen.
- HJ581: Commending the Mathews High School girls' volleyball team.
- HJ582: Commending James Pavik, Jr.
- HJ738: Commending Fred S. Crittenden.
- HJ739: Commending Dr. Hugh M. Bryan III, M.D.
- HJ740: Commending West Point High School.
- HJ752: Commending the Gloucester Rotary Club.
- HJ771: Commending Danny Joyce.
- HB119: Golf carts; allows governing body of Town of Urbanna to authorize operation on highways.
- HB120: Tappahannock-Essex County Airport Authority; removes Tappahannock's name from Authority.
- HB757: Town of Urbanna; liens for water charges.
- HB758: Littering; defines and provides for penalties based on gravity of offense.
- HB759: Public libraries; adds County of Middlesex to localities that are not required to have boards.
- HB760: Water and sewer system connections; adds Gloucester County to those counties that may require.
- HB885: Nurses; licensure exemption.
- HB1140: Carisoprodol; added to list of Schedule IV controlled substances.
- HB1141: Ezogabine; added to list of Schedule V controlled substances.