Delegate Roslyn Tyler (D-Jarratt)
- 75: Counties of Brunswick, Dinwiddie (part), Greensville, Isle of Wight (part), Lunenburg (part), Southampton (part), Surry (part), and Sussex (part); Cities of Emporia and Franklin (part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2006
- Next Election
- November 2015
- Commerce and Labor, Education, Militia, Police and Public Safety
- Copatroning Habits
- 65% of bills she copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of her bills, 68% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that she also copatroned, 53% of them are Democrats.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 16.7% in 2013
- Campaign Contributions
- $34,249.82 cash on hand (May 2013 report)
|VA AFL-CIO||Labor Union||Richmond||$1,000|
|Community Loans of America||Loan Company||Atlanta||$1,000|
|International Papers, PAC||Paper Industry||DC||$750|
|VA Cable||Cable Company||Richmond||$500|
|Altria Client Services||Manufacturing Company||Richmond||$500|
|Norfolk-Souther Corporation||Railroad Company||Norfolk||$250|
|VA Association of Health Plans||Insurance Co.||Richmond||$250|
|Christian & Barton LLP||Law Firm||Richmond||$250|
January 24, 2014
November 5, 2013
October 3, 2013
March 7, 2013
February 4, 2013
Progress Index: Sunday hunting bill expected to be signed into law
March 2, 2014
February 22, 2014
Tidewater News: Garbage fee collection by power companies!
February 12, 2014
These are all of the video clips of Roslyn Tyler’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2009. There are 40 video clips in all.
- HB62: Disposal of solid waste fees; Southampton County.
- HB215: Social services, district board of; process for withdrawal by local governments.
- HJ31: Corrections, Department of; JLARC to study staffing levels and employment conditions.
- HJ169: Commending Joseph Wynn.
- HJ214: Commending Garland W. Baird.
- HJ326: Commemorating the 300th anniversary of Fort Christanna.
- HJ360: Commending Aaron S. Huff.
- HJ424: Commending W. Curtis Outten, Jr.
- HJ441: Commending Douglas R. Pond.
- HR103: Celebrating the life of Percy Lee House, III.
- HR160: Commending Aaron S. Huff.
- HB1459: Law-Enforcement Officers Procedural Guarantee Act; definition of law-enforcement officer.
- HB1460: Tolls; prohibits on Interstate Route 95 without approval of General Assembly.
- HB1797: Transient occupancy tax; adds Greensville County to list of counties authorized to levy.
- HB2270: Social services, district board of; process for withdrawal by local governing body of county, etc.
- HJ585: Constitutional amendment; restoration of civil rights (first reference).
- HJ586: Agricultural and forestry products; weight limits on interstate highways.
- HJ728: Commending the Girl Scouts of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- HR132: Commending Grant Bradley.
- HR156: Commending Saint Matthew's Baptist Church.
- HR162: Celebrating the life of the Reverend Lynne J. Bradley.
- HR189: Commending Little Bethel Baptist Church.
- HR228: Commending the Brunswick County Chamber of Commerce.
- HB204: Franklin, City of; charter.
- HB205: Law-Enforcement Procedural Guarantee Act; definition of law-enforcement officer.
- HB778: Tolls; prohibits on Interstate 95 without approval of General Assembly.
- HR12: Commending Forrest Daniel South.
- HR25: Celebrating the life of Martha Anderson Rollings.
- HR27: Commending Bennett Feild Owen.
- HR28: Commending Robert H. Conner.
- HR44: Commending Walter D. Brown III.
- HR52: Commending Marc L. Finney.
- HR53: Commending Linda B. Richardson.
- HR56: Celebrating the life of Harris L. Parker.
- HR59: Commending Doretha E. Moody.
- HR60: Commending John V. Talmage.
- HR61: Commending Glover W. Pegram.
- HR62: Commending T. Wayne Birdsong.
- HR63: Commending Wayne M. Harrell.
- HR64: Commending Anita Felts.
- HR65: Commending Moses Wyche.
- HR503: Commending Walter Luther Young, Jr.
- HR504: Commending Nellie Dugger Williams.
- HR507: Commending Louise Mont-Tucker.
- HR508: Commending Robert Christian Rickers.
- HR540: Commending the Lawrenceville Volunteer Fire Department.
- HR593: Commending Charles Edward Turner.
- HB1743: Nottoway River; extends portion that is designated as a component of Virginia Scenic Rivers System.
- HB1744: Redesignation of joint enterprise zones; Department of Housing & Community Development to expand.
- HB2354: Charter; City of Franklin.
- HB2355: Transient Occupancy Tax; adds Brunswick County to those localities authorized to impose.
- HB2432: Law-enforcement officer; definition.
- HJ596: Corrections Officer Day; designating as March 16, 2011, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ839: Celebrating the life of Samuel Ernest Bush, Jr.
- HR57: Celebrating the life of Homer R. Pond.
- HR84: Commending Justin Grant.
- HB136: Blackwater River; designates a portion as component of State Scenic Rivers System.
- HB137: Solid waste disposal; Isle of Wight and Southampton Counties to levy fees upon each household.
- HB1226: Veterans Day; adds Global War on Terrorism, etc., to wars that are honored.
- HB1302: Roanoke River Rails-to-Trails, Inc.; conveyance of certain property in Town of Lawrenceville.
- HB1303: Jet bases; removes localities that have auxiliary landing fields from certain existing provisions.
- HJ32: Nottoway Indian Tribe; State extends recognition and grants representation on VCI.
- HJ171: Cheroenhaka (Nottoway) Indian Tribe; General Assembly to extend state recognition thereto, etc.
- HJ337: Commending Rosebud Baptist Church on the occasion of its 100th anniversary.
- HJ338: Commending the Town of Boykins on the occasion of its 125th anniversary.
- HJ414: Celebrating the life of Anna Leola Jones Studivant.
- HJ473: Commending Zion Baptist Church.
- HR23: Commending Kiara N. Lee.
- HB1713: Holland-Councill Memorial Bridge; designating as Route 58 business bridge over Blackwater River.
- HB1714: Diversionary cash assistance; revises limitation on receipt of one-time assistance to one payment.
- HB1715: Admissions tax; adds Greensville County to list of those that may impose at events.
- HB2405: Health Professions, Department of; may release information for determining shortage designations.
- HB2521: Health insurance; coverage for length of hospital inpatient stay for mother and newborn.
- HJ656: Constitutional amendment; restoration of civil rights for certain felons (first reference).
- HJ832: Celebrating the life of Edwin Carter Nettles, Jr.
- HJ839: Commending the Franklin High School football team
- HJ870: Celebrating the life of Jameer Khamarie Woodley.
- HJ948: Celebrating the life of Shirley Lee Turner Williams.
- HJ977: Commending Gabby Gatten.
- HB1214: Trees, state-owned; increases minimum threshold for sales thereof from state forests.
- HB1215: Charter; City of Emporia.
- HB1216: Planning time for school teachers.
- HB1217: Charter; Town of Lawrenceville.
- HB1464: Trooper Robert A. Hill Memorial Bridge; designating as bridge over Route 58 in Southampton County.
- HJ215: Jails, local and regional; joint subcommittee to study mental health services.
- HJ406: Commending Mount Calvary Baptist Church on the occasion of its 115th anniversary.
- HJ494: Commending Samantha Urquhart.
- HJ516: Commending Sidney Rawls III.
- HJ517: Commending Anita Renee Ricks.
- HB1593: Childhood obesity; Board of Education & Health Department establish standards to prevent thereof.
- HB2460: Charter; Town of Boykins.
- HB2809: National Guard; employment protection.
- HJ726: Healthy Virginians/Healthy Students Week.
- HJ727: Childhood obesity; local school divisions encouraged to continue efforts to address.
- HJ845: Celebrating the life of Senior Trooper Robert A. Hill, Sr.
- HJ969: Commending Chapel Hill Baptist Church on the occasion of its 100th anniversary
- HJ997: Commending the Pegram Family.
- HR89: Commending Ebony Thompson.
- HR91: Commending Lucas Mineika.
- HB1590: Teachers; salary should equal or surpass national average for those in public schools.
- HB1591: Office of Small Business Advocacy; created.
- HB1592: Farm produce; allows farmers to sell if they meet certain conditions, penalty.
- HB1593: Childhood obesity; prevention and reduction in public schools.
- HJ471: Celebrating the life of Linwood Brown, Jr.
- HJ516: Commending Alton F. Owen, Sr.
- HJ517: Commending Kelsey Pedigo.
- HJ5029: Commending Sunbeam Baptist Church.
- HJ5069: Commending Dale W. Baird.
- HJ5166: Commending the Davis family and the Davis and Sons Truck Terminal; 50th anniversary.
- HR30: Commending Darius Hargrove.
- HR31: Commending Caleb Pearson.