Delegate Tag Greason (R-Potomac Falls)
- 32: County of Loudoun (part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2010
- Next Election
- November 2013
- Appropriations, Education, General Laws
- Copatroning Habits
- 83% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 86% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 70% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 69.2% in 2013
|Nokes Partners Llc||Uncoded||$3,500|
|Satterwhite Sr, Melvin||Uncoded||$3,500|
|Northern Virginia Association Of Realtors||Real estate||$3,000|
|Virginia Automobile & Truck Dealers Association||Auto dealers, new & used||$2,555|
|Virginia Association Of Realtors||Real estate||$2,500|
|Dominion||Energy production & distribution||$2,500|
|Virginia Bankers Association||Commercial banks & bank holding companies||$2,177|
|Toll Road Investors Partnership Ii||Automotive & trucking||$2,000|
Data provided by The National Institute on Money in State Politics.
March 20, 2013
March 20, 2013
March 19, 2013
March 5, 2013
February 26, 2013
Leesburg Today: Liz Miller Enters 32nd District House Race
May 21, 2013
Leesburg Today: Del. Ramadan's Re-election Kick-off Reception Tomorrow
May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013
May 18, 2013
Leesburg Today: Local Democrats Short On Candidates Again
May 8, 2013
June 12, 2012
TagGreason: I just voted. Make sure you get there today as well. #Vote http://t.co/KwH1lF4B #
May 23, 2012
TagGreason: 5/29 is National 529 Day! A day for families to start thinking about tax-advantaged saving for college. Learn more at http://t.co/7VEOZBEa #
May 17, 2012
TagGreason: My thoughts on the recent vote on Mr. Thorne-Begland. http://t.co/NbZlR7nr #
March 8, 2012
TagGreason: It was so much fun to present the House of Delegate's Pages with lapel pins along with Delegate Jones. http://t.co/mChny3Db #loudouncounty #
February 22, 2012
TagGreason: Free Lance Star touches on the EpiPen bill as "welcome legislation" http://t.co/ITWi1AH6 #HOD32 #LoudounCounty #
These are all of the video clips of Tag Greason’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2010. There are 86 video clips in all.
- HB1330: Admissions tax; adds Loudoun County to list of counties that are authorized to levy.
- HB1425: Tenant's remedies; interrupted utility service.
- HB1467: School calendar; local school boards responsible for setting opening of school year, etc.
- HB1468: Public schools; possession & administration of epinephrine by employees of local governing bodies.
- HB1539: Motor vehicles; certain vehicle dealers not required to display license at wholesale auction.
- HB1638: Military Affairs, Department of; providing of flag to next of kin.
- HB1639: Virginia Freedom of Information Act; exempts correspondence of members of General Assembly & aides.
- HB1640: Child care providers; background checks for eligibility for child care subsidy payments.
- HB1868: First-time home buyer; savings accounts for purchase of single-family residences, tax exemption.
- HB1999: Individual school performance; Board of Education shall approve student growth indicators, report.
- HB2217: Pedestrians, etc; local government may adopt ordinances requiring to stop at marked crosswalks.
- HB2232: Problem Gambling Treatment Fund; established.
- HB2266: Wiretapping; authorization for monitoring by sheriff's office.
- HB85: HOV lanes; extends sunset provision on use by vehicles with clean special fuel license plates.
- HB86: School calendar; local school boards responsible for setting and determining opening of school year.
- HB156: Housing and Community Development, Board of; terms of certain members.
- HB157: Party identification on ballots; requirement extends to local elections.
- HB1104: Va. Fire Services Board and State Board of Juvenile Justice; powers & duties.
- HB1105: Freedom of Information Act; electronic communication meetings.
- HB1106: Behavior and assistant behavior analysts; licensure by Board of Medicine.
- HB1107: Public schools; possession and administration of auto-injectable epinephrine.
- HB1108: Career and technical education; industry certifications mandatory part of program.
- HB1109: Problem Gambling Treatment Fund; established.
- HB1110: Landlord and tenant laws; dwelling units.
- HB1111: Statewide Fire Prevention Code & Uniform Statewide Building Code; fees for enforcement and appeals.
- HJ9: Constitutional amendment; religious or theological education for military chaplains, etc.
- HR75: Celebrating the life of Amarria Denise Johnson.
- HB1432: HOV lanes; use by vehicle with clean special fuel license plates.
- HB1433: School calendar; local school boards responsible for setting & determining opening of school year.
- HB1448: Juvenile court deferral and dismissal; cases ineligible for expungement of records.
- HB1470: Real property tax; membership of boards of equalization.
- HB1493: Career and technical education; industry certification is mandatory.
- HB1525: Elections; form of ballots to be used in local elections in Loudoun County.
- HB1526: Real property tax appeal; information regarding income and expenses of income-producing property.
- HB1976: Interstate Compact on Educational Opportunity for Military Children, Council on; membership.
- HB1977: Problem Gambling Treatment Fund; established.
- HB1978: Substitute judges; allows an assistant attorney for State to be appointed.
- HB1979: ABC; exemption from payment of tax on wine and alcoholic beverages shipped out of state.
- HB1980: Juveniles; transfer to circuit court for criminal trial.
- HB1981: Traffic lights; motorcycle drivers, etc., in certain situations, to proceed through intersections.
- HB2122: Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemption for certain computer equipment and enabling software.
- HB2467: Health insurance; mandated coverage for autism spectrum disorder.
- HJ537: Commending The George Washington University's Virginia Science and Technology Campus.
- HJ538: Commending Alvin Wyman.
- HJ614: Constitutional amendment; aid for nonpublic higher education, religious or theological education.
- HJ623: Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month; designating September 2011, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ629: Commending the Potomac Falls High School boys' basketball team.
- HJ719: Patient Safety Day; recognizing as February 2, 2011.
- HJ958: Commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Virginia Uniform Disposition of Unclaimed Property Act.
- HB214: HOV lanes; extends date for use by vehicle with clean special fuel license plates.
- HB704: School board; may have staggered terms for members in Loudoun County.
- HB752: Traffic lights; allows motorcycle, etc., to proceed through intersections showing steady red signal.
- HB753: Alcoholic beverages; possession without a license, exemptions.
- HB799: School calendar; local school boards responsible for determining opening of school year.
- HB1252: Electronic communication service providers; obtaining records by law-enforcement officers.
- HB1364: National Guard; eligibility for in-state tuition for members to allow for religious training, etc.