United Cherokee Indian Tribe of Virginia, Incorporated; State Recognition. (HJ744)
|Signed by Governor|
Recognition of the United Cherokee Indian Tribe of Virginia, Incorporated. Recognizes the existence of United Cherokee Indian Tribe of Virginia, Incorporated within the Commonwealth Read the Bill »
02/14/2013: Failed to Pass in Committee
- 01/16/2013 Committee
- 01/16/2013 Presented and ordered printed 13103913D
- 01/16/2013 Referred to Committee on Rules
- 01/31/2013 Reported from Rules (13-Y 0-N) (see vote tally)
- 02/04/2013 Taken up
- 02/04/2013 Engrossed by House
- 02/04/2013 Agreed to by House (92-Y 3-N)
- 02/04/2013 VOTE: ADOPTION (92-Y 3-N) (see vote tally)
- 02/05/2013 Reading waived
- 02/05/2013 Referred to Committee on Rules
- 02/14/2013 Passed by indefinitely in Rules
This bill mentions Madison Heights, Buckingham, Amherst, Northern Neck.
This bill was discussed on the floor of the General Assembly. Below is all of the video that we have of that discussion, 1 clip in all, totaling 25 seconds. Click the image of the video to play it.
The following bills are identical to this one: SJ354.