Concealed handgun permit fees; provides an exemption for certain retired correctional officers. (SB703)
|Signed by Governor|
Concealed handgun permit fees; correctional officers; exemption. Provides an exemption for any retired correctional officer with at least 15 years of service from any fee charged for the issuance of a concealed handgun permit. The bill contains technical amendments.
- 11/26/2012 Prefiled and ordered printed; offered 01/09/13 13100856D
- 11/26/2012 Referred to Committee for Courts of Justice
- 01/14/2013 Reported from Courts of Justice (15-Y 0-N) (see vote tally)
- 01/15/2013 Constitutional reading dispensed (40-Y 0-N) (see vote tally)
- 01/16/2013 Read second time and engrossed
- 01/17/2013 Read third time and passed Senate (39-Y 0-N) (see vote tally)
- 01/25/2013 Placed on Calendar
- 01/25/2013 Read first time
- 01/25/2013 Referred to Committee on Militia, Police and Public Safety
- 02/06/2013 Assigned MPPS sub: #2
- 02/07/2013 Subcommittee recommends reporting (8-Y 0-N)
- 02/08/2013 Reported from Militia, Police and Public Safety (22-Y 0-N) (see vote tally)
- 02/11/2013 Read second time
- 02/12/2013 Read third time
- 02/12/2013 Passed House BLOCK VOTE (100-Y 0-N)
- 02/12/2013 VOTE: BLOCK VOTE PASSAGE (100-Y 0-N) (see vote tally)
- 02/15/2013 Enrolled
- 02/15/2013 Bill text as passed Senate and House (SB703ER)
- 02/15/2013 Signed by Speaker
- 02/18/2013 Signed by President
- 03/12/2013 G Approved by Governor-Chapter 135 (effective 7/1/13)
- 03/12/2013 G Acts of Assembly Chapter text (CHAP0135)
This bill was discussed on the floor of the General Assembly. Below is all of the video that we have of that discussion, 1 clip in all, totaling 30 seconds.
This is a transcript of the video clips in which this bill is discussed.
The following bills are identical to this one: SB793.