Bills Introduced in Past 7 Days
37 bills found.
December 09, 2016
- HB1470: Land preservation tax credits; limitations.
- HR267: Commending St. Paul's Church of God in Christ.
- HJ550: Commending Morning Star Missionary Baptist Church.
- HJ549: Pornography; public health hazard.
- HB1469: Authorization and training for persons designated to carry concealed handguns on school property.
- HB1468: Compliance with detainers; U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
- HB1467: Board of Health to adopt regulations to include neonatal abstinence syndrome as reportable disease.
December 08, 2016
- HJ548: National Suicide Prevention Week.
- SB868: Child protective services; investigation of complaints of child abuse or neglect.
- SB867: Lien against person whose negligence causes injury; emergency medical services agency.
- SB866: Boating safety course; database listing operators who have passed course.
- SB865: Furnishing certain weapons to minor; exemption.
- SB864: Electoral board appointments; chief judge of the judicial circuit or his designee make appointment.
- SB863: Operating a motor vehicle; obstructed view; secondary offense.
- SB862: Driving after forfeiture of license.
- SB861: Preliminary protective orders; contents of order.
- SB860: Use of handheld personal communications devices while driving; penalty.
December 07, 2016
- HB1466: Renewal of concealed handgun permits; notice.
- HB1465: Electric energy consumption reduction goal; progress reports.
- HB1464: Felony conviction; compensation for wrongful incarceration.
- HB1463: Delinquent taxes; publication of list by treasurer.
- HB1462: Voter identification; accepted forms of identification.
December 06, 2016
- SB859: Spousal support; termination upon payor's retirement.
- SB858: Discontinued cases; court has discretion to reinstate case.
- SB857: Conditional rezoning; certain conditional rezoning proffers, floor area ratio.
- SB856: Cats and dogs; authorizes local government to provide for lifetime licenses.
- SB855: Trooper Chad Phillip Dermyer Memorial Bridge; designating as Rt. 143 bridge over Interstate 64.
December 05, 2016
- HB1461: Quantico, Town of; amending charter, removes certain town officers elected by town council.
- HB1460: Private wells; Stafford County authorized to regulate.
- HB1459: Campaign finance; prohibited personal use, penalty.
- HJ547: U.S. Constitution; application for a convention of the states.
- HB1458: Law enforcement, local; fees for concealed handgun permits, courthouse and courtroom security.
- HB1457: Part-time deputy sheriffs; compensation.
- HB1456: Custody and visitation orders; use of term parenting time.
- HB1455: Real property tax; partial exemption for certain commercial and industrial structures.
- HB1454: James River; designation as component of Virginia Scenic Rivers System.
- HB1453: Naloxone; dispensing for use in opioid overdose reversal, etc.