Delegate Al Eisenberg (D-Arlington)
- 47: County of Arlington (part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2004
- Left Office
- January 2010
- Copatroning Habits
- 78% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 85% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 59% of them are Democrats.
- Tag Cloud
Virginia Connection Newspapers: Crime Solvers Honors Local Law Enforcement Efforts in Arlington
May 9, 2017
June 9, 2014
Virginia Connection Newspapers: Seven in the Eighth: Epic Democratic Primary Heads Toward Final Days
May 30, 2014
These are all of the video clips of Al Eisenberg’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2009. There are 1 video clips in all.
- HB306: Animal control officers; training.
- HB307: Crime victims and witnesses; immigration status.
- HB308: License plates, special; eliminates fee to family of persons who have died in military service.
- HB309: Absentee voting; qualified voters may vote absentee without providing a reason.
- HB310: Absentee voting; persons with a disability or illness may vote absentee.
- HB606: Juvenile defendants; electronic recording of interrogations.
- HB607: Credit reports; authorizes consumer to freeze access thereto.
- HB608: Protective orders; possession of firearms.
- HB609: Wireless telecommunications device; prohibits use of text messaging while driving certain vehicles.
- HB610: Hate crimes; adds homeless persons to categories of acts.
- HB1168: Temporary detention order; prohibits purchasing firearms if agrees to mental health treatment.
- HB1473: Animal Identification System, National; Dept. of Agriculture & Consumer Services not to support.
- HB1474: Citizenship Assistance Initiative Program; established.
- HB1475: Central Criminal Records Exchange; clarifies orders for mental health treatment forwarded by court.
- HJ65: Celebrating the life of William Littleton Winston.
- HB1651: Minimum wage; increase per hour.
- HB1693: Interrogations of juveniles; statements thereby to be electronically recorded.
- HB1721: Home accessibility features for disabled; broadens current tax credit.
- HB2083: Victims of domestic violence; post office box address to be shown on list of registered voters.
- HB2084: Law-enforcement escorts; shall be considered emergency vehicles & exempt from obeying regulations.
- HB2085: Petroleum Storage Tank Fund; reports submitted by professionally certified engineer, geologist, etc.
- HB2086: Radio Frequency Identification Disclosure Act; created.
- HB2987: Tobacco products; use thereof around foster care children .
- HB3064: Suicidal students; higher educational institutions to develop policies to identify.
- HB1158: Sick leave; local school boards to adopt policies for up to 12 weeks of leave without pay.
- HB1159: High-speed pursuit; law-enforcement agency to adopt written policy on how to conduct.
- HB1160: Income tax, corporate; insurance premiums tax & employer-provided commuting expenses tax credit.
- HB1161: State employees; telecom. connectivity adds budget items heads of state agencies must include.
- HB1162: Congregate Housing Services Pilot Program; created, reports.
- HB1163: False license; unlawful sale thereof, penalty.
- HB1164: Speed limits; reduces maximum on any public highway.
- HB1165: Domestic violence victims; procedures to keep personal documents confidential.
- HB1166: Registration lists and applications; victims of domestic violence may provide P.O. box address.
- HB1167: Victims of domestic violence; use of alternative contact information by health care providers, etc.
- HB1168: Pounds, shelters, and pet stores; State Veterinarian to inspect annually.
- HB1169: Electronic recordings; statements made by juv. def. presumed inadmissible unless reliably recorded.
- HB1466: Bus rapid transit operators; use of HOT lanes in Washington-Fredericksburg Corridor.
- HB1583: Identity theft; protection of incapacitated people thereof.
- HJ324: Commending Kate Waller Barrett Elementary School.
- HJ429: Celebrating the life of Alison Yowell Pazmino.
- HJ508: Commending Odell Roy Tolliver on being a fiddle legend.