Delegate Chris Collins (R-Winchester)
- 29: Counties of Frederick (part) and Warren (part); City of Winchester [map]
- Took Office
- January 2016
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Counties, Cities and Towns, Courts of Justice, Transportation
- Copatroning Habits
- 79% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 50% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 69% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 33.3% in 2016
The Winchester Star: Del. Collins fields tough questions from constituents
February 13, 2017
February 15, 2017
The Winchester Star: Commentary Open Forum: Bravo, Del. Collins
January 24, 2017
The Winchester Star: State bill would prevent release of jurors' personal information
February 18, 2017
The Winchester Star: Delegate's town hall-style meeting reset for Saturday
February 7, 2017
These are all of the video clips of Chris Collins’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2016. There are 14 video clips in all.
- HB1544: Certificates of public need; conditions on certificates, alternative plans of compliance.
- HB1545: Criminal cases; delayed appeals, assignment of errors dismissed in part.
- HB1546: Jurors; confidentiality of name and home address.
- HB1621: Preliminary hearing; certification of ancillary misdemeanors; fees and costs.
- HB1622: Commercial vehicles; harmonizes penalties for driving under the influence (DUI) and commercial DUI.
- HB1676: Individual income tax; subtraction for National Guard wages.
- HB1692: Effect of divorce proceedings; transfer of matters to the juvenile and domestic relations court.
- HB1693: Virginia Public Procurement Act; contracts for architectural and engineering services.
- HB1737: Civilian employees and foreign service officers; personal jurisdiction over a person, domicile, etc.
- HB2256: Street gang; third or subsequent conviction of crimes, penalty.
- HB2287: Juvenile Justice, Department of; confidentiality of records.
- HB2288: Computer trespass; computer invasion of privacy, penalty, civil relief.
- HB2327: Driving under influence of alcohol; implied consent, refusal of blood or breath tests.
- HB2328: Persons allowed services without fees or costs; inability to pay on account of poverty, guidelines.
- HB2361: Brandishing a firearm; intent to induce fear, etc., penalty.
- HJ1006: Celebrating the life of Richard Gaither Dick.
- HB180: Drug treatment courts; establish in City of Winchester and Counties of Clarke, Frederick, & Warren.
- HB284: Controlled substances; manufacturing, etc., resulting in overdose.
- HB1200: Assault and battery; certain students.
- HB1209: Landlord and tenant law; tenant remedies.
- HB1231: Dogs chasing livestock; district court may order dog to be transferred to a different owner, etc.
- HB1319: Military status or decorations; false representation with intent to obtain services, penalty.