Del. Cliff Hayes (D-Chesapeake)
- 77: Cities of Chesapeake (part) and Suffolk (part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2017
- Next Election
- November 2019
- Appropriations, Counties, Cities and Towns, Health, Welfare and Institutions
- Copatroning Habits
- 59% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 57% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 67% of them are Democrats.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 0% in 2017
- Campaign Contributions
- cash on hand (December 1969 report)
A Hampton Roads native, Hayes is the technology director of the Norfolk Sheriff’s Office. He holds a bachelor's degree from Norfolk State University and a master's from Cambridge College.
January 10, 2018
January 5, 2018
January 18, 2018
December 31, 2017
January 3, 2018
These are all of the video clips of Cliff Hayes’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2017. There are 1 video clips in all.
- HB35: Juveniles; places of confinement.
- HB184: Drug Control Act; dispensing drugs without a prescription.
- HB185: Health insurance; coverage for limited drug refills.
- HB186: Absentee voting; persons age 65 or older.
- HB187: Sex offenders in emergency shelters; notification registration.
- HB225: Grand larceny; increases threshold.
- HB1227: Virginia Residential Landlord and Tenant Act; transient lodging as primary residence.
- HB1229: Water skies, surfboards, etc.; prohibition on towing.
- HB1230: Juvenile Justice, State Board of;
- HB1232: Security freezes; fees.
- HJ18: Commending the Rotary Club of Chesapeake.
- HJ152: Commending Nischelle Buffalow.
- HR16: Commending the VA Showcase.
- HB1817: Consumer finance loans; rate of interest.
- HB1818: Absentee voting; entitles persons age 65 or older on date of an election to vote absentee.
- HB1819: Absentee voting; no-excuse, in-person.
- HJ727: Commending Dr. Toney Lee McNair, Jr.
- HJ841: Commending Carl Wheatley Haywood.
- HJ859: Commending William A. L. Brown II.
- HJ896: Commending Ray A. Conner.
- HR341: Commending the South Norfolk Ruritan Club.
- HR342: Commending Bill Dee.
- HR398: Commending Marty L. Miller.
- HR429: Commending the Third District of the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- HR430: Commending The New Chesapeake Men for Progress Educational Foundation, Inc.