Del. Chris Hurst (D-Blacksburg)
- 12: Counties of Giles, Montgomery (part), and Pulaski (part); City of Radford [map]
- Took Office
- January 2018
- Next Election
- November 2019
- Education, Science and Technology
- Copatroning Habits
- 85% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 85% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 92% of them are Democrats.
- Tag Cloud
January 21, 2017
- HB147: FOIA; scholastic records, student handheld mobile telephone, etc.
- HB486: Alcoholic beverage control; granting of certain mixed beverage licenses.
- HB488: Blacksburg, Town of; amending charter, clarifies voting on proposed ordinance.
- HB489: Registration and licensing of vehicles; payment of local taxes and fees.
- HB634: Two-way video testimony; reports by Chief Medical Examiner.
- HB710: Children's Ombudsman, Office of the; created.
- HB1075: Poaching; revocation of hunting, trapping, or fishing license and privileges.
- HB1187: Natural gas companies; right of entry upon property.
- HB1188: Natural gas pipelines; contingency plan, discharges, penalty.
- HB1436: Prescription drug price transparency.
- HB1457: Employers and potential employers; civil immunity, reports of violent behavior by an employee.
- HB1501: Standards of Learning Innovation Committee; adoption of recommendations.
- HJ75: Study; State Council of Higher Education for Virginia; institutional student loans; report.
- HJ96: Study; JLARC; increasing hazardous duty retirement benefits for certain categories.
- HJ134: Celebrating the life of Nannie Mae Berger Hairston.