Del. Danica Roem (D-Manassas Park)
- 13: County of Prince William (part); City of Manassas Park [map]
- Took Office
- January 2018
- Next Election
- November 2019
- Counties, Cities and Towns, Science and Technology
- Copatroning Habits
- 100% of bills she copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of her bills, 100% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that she also copatroned, 98% of them are Democrats.
- Tag Cloud
January 13, 2018
- HB556: State Corporation Commission; intervenor compensation.
- HB559: Conflict of Interests Acts, State & Local Gov't, & General Assembly; post-service restrictions.
- HB561: State Corporation Commission; increases number of members.
- HB562: Campaign finance; prohibited contributions to candidates.
- HB938: Cold case searchable database; Superintendent of State Police may establish and maintain.
- HB940: Freedom of Information Act Ombudsman; created, Attorney General to appoint.
- HB1113: Health insurance; coverage for autism spectrum disorder.
- HB1309: Protected information; newspersons engaged in journalism.
- HB1477: School boards; school meals; practices.
- HB1478: Health insurance; coverage for prosthetic devices.
- HB1603: Virginia Freedom of Information Advisory Council; charges for the production of public records.
- HJ66: Study; Department of Transportation; commuter rail system in the Commonwealth; report.
- HJ68: Study; Department of Transportation to study State Route 28; report.
- HJ138: School boards; suicidal students.