Delegate David Bulova (D-Fairfax)
- 37: County of Fairfax (part); City of Fairfax [map]
- Took Office
- January 2006
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources, Education, General Laws
- Copatroning Habits
- 68% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 73% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 55% of them are Democrats.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 35% in 2017
- Campaign Contributions
- cash on hand (December 1969 report)
Fairfaxtimes.com: Monkey puzzles and lawmakers: make 'em take the pledge!
July 28, 2017
February 7, 2017
February 25, 2017
NBC4 Washington: Va. Legislators Propose Changes to Ensure Teachers Lose Licenses After Sexual Misconduct
January 10, 2017
Fairfaxtimes.com: Fundraising continues for Fairfax Out of the Darkness walk
September 2, 2016
These are all of the video clips of David Bulova’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2009. There are 143 video clips in all.
- HB1552: Career and technical education; notification by school board to students and parents of programs.
- HB1553: Property Owners' Association Act; actions taken by board of directors without a meeting.
- HB1554: Property Owners' Association Act; amendment of declaration adopted prior to July 1, 2017.
- HB1619: Watershed general permit; nutrient discharge, review of allocations by State Water Control Board.
- HB1620: Open-end credit plans.
- HB1675: Palliative care information and resources; VDH to make information available on its website.
- HB1735: Conditional rezoning proffers; provisions applicable to certain proffers.
- HB1764: Regional school boards; full-time virtual school programs.
- HB1765: Circuit court; failure to appear in accordance with condition of bail, etc.
- HB2082: Standards of quality; biennial review by Board of Education.
- HB2307: Cover sheet for deed; property subject to the Property Owners' Association Act.
- HB2431: School property; retail fee-based electric vehicle charging stations.
- HB2432: Teachers and other school personnel; investigation of certain complaints, license revocation.
- HB2433: Alcoholic beverage control; cider shall be treated as wine for all purposes of ABC law.
- HJ573: Pongal Day.
- HJ704: Study; Secretary of Natural Resources and Secretary of Education; environmental education; report.
- HJ795: Commending Valluvan Tamil Academy.
- HJ873: Celebrating the life of Mary Jones Baldwin.
- HJ874: Commending the City of Fairfax Band Association.
- HJ1057: Commending So Jung Lim.
- HB189: Satisfactory evidence of identity; United States Passport Book and United States Passport Card.
- HB190: Northern Virginia Transportation Authority; use of population estimate in connection with decisions.
- HB208: Tributary plans; repeals provisions that prescribe content of plans as part of tributary strategies.
- HB404: Equitable distribution; transfer of separate property.
- HB407: Interstate 66; designation of HOV lanes.
- HB438: Sediment reduction credits; use by Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4) permittees.
- HB512: Subdivision ordinance; provisions.
- HB554: Confidentiality of information about victims of certain crimes.
- HB916: Interstate 66; prohibits imposition or collection of tolls on any component.
- HB1084: Minors; abduction for purpose of prostitution.
- HB1085: Stormwater Local Assistance Fund; established.
- HB1365: High school graduation; Board of Education's requirements.
- HB1374: Interstate 66; Commonwealth Transportation Board may impose tolls to use.
- HJ338: Celebrating the life of Jack Lewis Hiller.
- HR219: Commending the Fairfax, City of, Independence Day Parade.
- HR225: Celebrating the life of Charles Edward Camper.
- HB1471: Affordable housing; City of Fairfax added to list of localities with authority to provide.
- HB1515: Maternity patients; information about safe sleep environments for infants.
- HB1516: Wildlife traps; use of remote trap-checking technology.
- HB1535: Tributary strategies; removes requirement for Secretary of Natural Resources to provide a report.
- HB1536: Water Quality Improvement Act; references to obsolete tributary strategy plans.
- HB1632: Common Interest Community Board; duties.
- HB1634: Farm winery; licensees allowed to manufacture wine containing 21% or less of alcohol by volume.
- HB1653: Voter identification; accepted forms of identification.
- HB1667: Conflicts of Interests Acts, and General Assembly; certain gifts prohibited.
- HB1697: Synthetic plastic microbeads; prohibition against manufacture or sale of certain products, penalty.
- HB1725: Virginia Solar Energy Development Authority; created, report.
- HB1870: Ground water management area; withdrawal permits.
- HB1871: Private wells; registration of wells located in ground water management areas.
- HB1872: Schools denied accreditation, etc.; principal and assistant principal training program.
- HB2037: Motor carriers; limits use of passenger's personal information.
- HB270: Alcoholic beverage control; certain licensees to provide information to consumer.
- HB271: Candidate filing requirements; gift disclosures.
- HB374: Charter; City of Fairfax.
- HB376: Deer; spotlighting, exemption from restrictions.
- HB445: Administrative Process Act; standard procedures for adoption of waste load allocations.
- HB446: Traffic light signal photo-monitoring; criminal investigation.
- HB561: Virginia Fire Services Board; Board shall meet no more than six times per year.
- HB766: Service districts; energy and water conservation and management services.
- HB767: Crimes; seizure and forfeiture of property.
- HB996: Driver's licenses; applicants less than 19 years old.
- HB1055: Concealed handgun permits; completion of firearms safety courses.
- HB1072: Personal Information Privacy Act; use of DMV-issued driver's license or ID card information.
- HB1109: Higher Education Board, Virginia Commission on; increases membership.
- HJ246: Commending Brain Injury Services, Inc.
- HJ5006: Commending Daniel F. Drummond.
- HJ5079: Commending Richard J. Rappoport.
- HJ5117: Commending Donna R. Sterling.
- HJ5179: Celebrating the life of Theodora Daniel Goodson.
- HJ5213: Commending the City of Fairfax Band Association.