Del. Dawn Adams (D-Richmond)
- 68: Counties of Chesterfield (part) and Henrico (part); City of Richmond (part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2018
- Next Election
- November 2019
- Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources, Militia, Police and Public Safety
- Copatroning Habits
- 78% of bills she copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of her bills, 100% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that she also copatroned, 93% of them are Democrats.
- Tag Cloud
November 9, 2017
Delegate Manoli Loupassi Refuses To Debate Challenger, Dr. Dawn Adams, In Final Month Of General Election
October 10, 2017
September 26, 2017
September 22, 2017
September 15, 2017
- HB711: Educational Parity, Commission on; established, report.
- HB712: Highways, bridges, interchanges, and other transportation facilities; authority to name.
- HB713: Commercial dog breeders; cages.
- HB954: Healthy Virginia, Commission for; established, report.
- HB1365: Va. Alternative Energy and Coastal Protection Act; establishing funding source to affected locality.
- HB1381: Voter referendum; independent redistricting commission.
- HB1386: Pension de-risking; annuities.
- HB1496: Voter identification; free voter photo identification cards provided by the Dept. of Motor Vehicles.
- HB1497: Special license plates; I HAVE A DREAM.
- HJ16: Bleeding Disorders Awareness Month; designating as March 2019 and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ82: Manufactured housing communities.