Delegate Danny Marshall (R-Danville)
- 14: Counties of Henry (part) and Pittsylvania (part); City of Danville [map]
- Took Office
- January 2002
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources (Chair), Commerce and Labor, Counties, Cities and Towns
- Copatroning Habits
- 81% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 91% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 70% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 20% in 2017
- Campaign Contributions
- cash on hand (December 1969 report)
Mailed correspondence should be directed to P.O. Box 439, Danville, Virginia 24543, rather than the physical office address.
September 25, 2017
Martinsville Bulletin: A Lack of Information: NCI board, foundation at odds over communication
October 11, 2017
Martinsville Bulletin: Payback Plan: City council negotiates with commission over med school grant
October 12, 2017
Martinsville Bulletin: A Community Conversation: Martinsville murder triggers discussion over domestic violence
October 4, 2017
GoDanRiver.com: Rural broadband initiatives, economic development collaboration highlight caucus meeting
August 23, 2017
August 1, 2009
These are all of the video clips of Danny Marshall’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2009. There are 72 video clips in all.
- HB1694: Alcoholic beverage control; nonprofit banquet licensees, sale of wine for off-premises consumption.
- HB1695: Crossing bridge or culvert by vehicle heavier than allowed.
- HB1696: Filling vacancies in the United States Senate.
- HB1697: Extension of approvals to address housing crisis.
- HB1698: Polling places; memorandum of understanding.
- HB1699: Danville, City of; recordation of deeds subject to liens for unpaid taxes.
- HB1700: Firearms; carrying in public while intoxicated, etc., penalty.
- HB2274: Condominium Act; resale by purchaser, designation of authorized representative.
- HB2277: Licensure of doctors of medicine, osteopathy, chiropractic, and podiatry; requirements.
- HB2316: Tobacco Region Revitalization Commission; meetings by teleconference.
- HJ609: Constitutional amendment; qualification of voters (first reference).
- HJ610: Virginia Aviation Week.
- HJ611: Study; State Council of Higher Ed. for Va; applied baccalaureate degrees at community colleges.
- HJ643: Commending David Willis.
- HJ644: Commending James Hodge.
- HJ645: Commending Ricky Hyler.
- HJ900: Commending Danville-Pittsylvania County Habitat for Humanity.
- HJ916: Commending Stephen A. Salmon.
- HJ917: Commending Marion Thomas White, Jr.
- HJ918: Commending the Reverend Bruce Edward Wilson.
- HJ919: Commending West Main Baptist Church.
- HJ920: Commending Jason Robert Ince.
- HJ1010: Celebrating the life of James A. Rich, Jr.
- HJ1032: Commending the Danville Symphony Orchestra.
- HR417: Celebrating the life of Raleigh Thomas Warren.
- HB100: Elections; absentee voting by persons age 65 or older.
- HB101: Elections; early voting by persons age 65 or older.
- HB123: Real estate loans; disclosure of terms of mortgage application.
- HB124: Mortgage lenders and mortgage brokers; licenses, reports.
- HB125: Mortgage loan originators; inactive licenses.
- HB126: Speed limits; establishes minimum speed of 45 miles per hour on interstate highways, etc.
- HB200: State parks; establishing fee schedule.
- HB201: Commercial motor vehicles; limited to use of certain lanes of certain highways.
- HB267: Length of vehicle combinations; clarification of provision limiting vehicles coupled with another.
- HB268: Land Bank Entities Act; established.
- HB636: Clerk of circuit court; recordation of certain deeds.
- HB805: Virginia High-Demand Occupation Forecast Advisory Committee; established, report.
- HB1384: The New College Institute; operations and governance agreement with a public institution.
- HJ58: Traffic signal retiming; Department of Transportation to study.
- HJ99: Intermodal transfer facility; Secretary of Transportation to study.
- HJ189: Commending the 10 River Basin Grand Winners of the Clean Water Farm Award.
- HJ325: Commending the Honorable H.F. Haymore, Jr.
- HJ326: Commending the Honorable Samuel W. Swanson, Jr.
- HJ405: Commending the Magna Vista High School football team.
- HJ471: Celebrating the life of Hilton T. Douglas.
- HJ472: Commending the Danville Cancer Association, Inc.
- HJ473: Commending the Carlisle School girls' basketball.
- HJ474: Commending The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company's Danville plant.
- HJ531: Commending Albert K. Rawley, Jr.
- HJ533: Celebrating the life of Sergeant First Class Raymond K. McMillian.
- HR23: Commending Tony Rice.
- HR88: Commending High Street Baptist Church.
- HR113: Celebrating the life of Joseph Charles King.
- HB1423: Advanced Learning and Research, Institute for; board membership.
- HB1424: Virginia Water and Waste Authorities Act; delinquent payment.
- HB1425: Elections; run-off elections.
- HB1426: Explosive materials; use near dwelling house prohibited, penalty.
- HB1446: Clean energy; financing programs, development of underwriting guidelines.
- HB1553: Local notifications; locality may by ordinance establish system to deliver to residents by email.
- HB1554: Recyclable materials; changes tax credit by extending expiration date to January 1, 2020.
- HB1640: State Corporation Commission; certificates of fact.
- HB1846: Coal combustion residuals; monitoring and testing private wells and springs.
- HB1848: Cooperative utility; locality shall have authority to sell its interest.
- HB1849: Zoning appeals, board of; granting of variance, ex parte communications, proceedings.
- HB2352: Broadband; installation of conduit on pipeline.
- HB2353: Mopeds; operation on highway.
- HJ533: Gum Disease Awareness Month; designating as February 2016, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ830: Commending the Magna Vista High School football team.
- HJ831: Commending Kenny Lewis.