Del. Elizabeth Guzman (D-Dale City)
- 31: Counties of Fauquier (part) and Prince William (part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2018
- Next Election
- November 2019
- Counties, Cities and Towns, Privileges and Elections
- Copatroning Habits
- 92% of bills she copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of her bills, 80% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that she also copatroned, 98% of them are Democrats.
- Tag Cloud
January 16, 2018
January 11, 2018
January 9, 2018
January 10, 2018
January 10, 2018
- HB250: Virginia Fire Services Board; changes membership.
- HB251: Public schools; Standards of Learning assessments.
- HB252: High school staffing; mental health counselors.
- HB253: Special education aides; caseload.
- HB254: Human Resource Management, Department of; duties of department, employee communication.
- HB255: Public Preschool Fund and Grant Program; established.
- HB256: Income tax, state, and property tax; exemption for substantial-capacity solar equipment.
- HB416: Workers' compensation; audits of employer's premises.
- HB417: Sentencing guidelines; modification, new sentencing proceeding.
- HB419: Juveniles; increases minimum age for trial as adult.
- HB970: Motor vehicle fuels; sales tax in certain areas of the Commonwealth, price floor.
- HB971: Fair Housing Law; unlawful discrimination, gender identity.
- HB972: Income tax, state; increases deduction for senior citizens.
- HB973: Employees; paid medical and family leave, civil penalties.
- HB974: Medical marijuana; written certification by physician for treatment.
- HB975: Electric utilities; new generation sources.
- HB976: Felony conviction; compensation for wrongful incarceration.
- HB977: Firearm transfers; criminal history record information checks, penalty.
- HB978: Electric utilities; net energy metering, standby charges.
- HB983: Street gangs; predicate criminal acts, penalty.
- HB1289: Passing stopped school buses; local ordinances.
- HB1290: Tethered unmanned aircraft systems; use by law-enforcement agency.
- HB1345: Absentee voting; deadline for requesting a mailed absentee ballot.
- HB1447: Public institutions of higher education; tuition; domicile; immigration status.
- HB1448: Special assessment for land preservation; agricultural use.
- HB1449: Reduce or eliminate the waiting list for the Family and Individual Support Waiver.
- HB1594: Crime victims and witnesses; immigration status.
- HJ95: Pollinator Awareness Week; designating as last full week of June 2019, and each succeeding year.
- HR4: Recognizing the achievements of the Honorable Dr. William Ferguson Reid.