Delegate Greg Habeeb (R-Salem)
- 8: Counties of Craig, Montgomery (part), and Roanoke (part); City of Salem [map]
- Took Office
- January 2011
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Commerce and Labor, Courts of Justice, Rules, Transportation
- Copatroning Habits
- 70% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 86% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 69% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 29.4% in 2017
- Campaign Contributions
- cash on hand (December 1969 report)
Habeeb, an attorney, holds a BS in political science and a JD from Wake Forest. He is married, with three children.
Roanoke Times: National tax reform movement comes to Christiansburg
September 14, 2017
Roanoke Times: Republicans huddle over breakfast at Olde Salem Days
September 9, 2017
May 4, 2017
Roanoke Times: Democrat to challenge Del. Greg Habeeb in 8th District
February 3, 2017
June 9, 2017
April 6, 2017
March 23, 2017
March 23, 2017
These are all of the video clips of Greg Habeeb’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2011. There are 120 video clips in all.
- HB1130: Medical records; fee limits and penalty for failure to provide.
- HB1406: Firearms; restoration of right to person convicted of a nonviolent felony to possess, etc.
- HB1407: Voters, qualified; definition of violent felony.
- HB1607: High school graduation; verified credit, locally selected, recognized academic assessments.
- HB1617: Legal malpractice; estate planning.