Delegate Jennifer Boysko (D-Herndon)
- 86: Counties of Fairfax (part) and Loudoun (part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2016
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Counties, Cities and Towns, Privileges and Elections
- Copatroning Habits
- 72% of bills she copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of her bills, 93% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that she also copatroned, 62% of them are Democrats.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 15.4% in 2016
Fairfaxtimes.com: Residents demand effective action from local politicians
March 17, 2017
University of Virginia The Cavalier Daily: ?McAuliffe signs free speech bill
March 23, 2017
Virginia Connection Newspapers: Pioneering Change For Autism
March 1, 2017
Daily Caller: Dem Virginia Governor Signs College Free Speech Bill
March 23, 2017
Reston Now: Tuesday Morning Notes
March 21, 2017
These are all of the video clips of Jennifer Boysko’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2016. There are 1 video clips in all.
- HB1078: Legal notices; advertisement of by certain towns.
- HB1449: Naloxone; dispensing for use in opioid overdose reversal, etc.
- HB1593: Sales and use tax; personal hygiene products.
- HB1594: Local election districts and precincts.
- HB1595: Vehicle license fees and taxes, local; collection by counties and adjoining towns.
- HB1649: Charter; Town of Herndon.
- HB2186: Whole Woman's Health Act; performance of abortions.
- HB2187: Firearm transfers; criminal history record information checks required, penalty.
- HB2188: Firearms; civil liability for sale or transfer without a background check.
- HB2189: Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemption for feminine hygiene products.
- HB2190: Wage or salary history; inquiries prohibited, civil penalty.
- HB2314: Virginia Personnel Act; equal pay for equal work, policy of the Commonwealth.
- HJ719: Study; Department of Labor and Industry; violence against health care professionals.
- HJ953: Commending Penny Halpern.
- HJ954: Commending Kurt O'Connor.
- HJ955: Commending Blake G. Rose.
- HJ956: Commending Brandon Eric Guyer.
- HJ957: Commending Herndon High School.
- HJ958: Commending Gabriel Filippini.
- HJ959: Commending Steven L. Mitchell.
- HJ960: Commending Arthur Anselene.
- HJ961: Commending Holly DeVore.
- HJ962: Commending David A. Kirby.
- HJ969: Commending FAITH Social Services.
- HJ1013: Commending Donna Tartt.
- HJ1014: Commending the Herndon Children's Center.
- HJ1026: Commending The Health Advantage Yoga Center.
- HJ1045: Commending Mary K. Tuohy.
- HB106: Charter; Town of Herndon.
- HB199: Fire or rescue volunteers; mental health treatment; funding by locality.
- HB355: Forensic Science Board; membership.
- HB509: Security of government information; creation of the position of Chief Information Security Officer.
- HB1078: Advertisement of legal notices by certain towns.
- HB1082: Driving privilege card; eligibility.
- HB1225: Essential health benefits; abortion coverage.
- HJ207: Commending ADAMS Compassionate Healthcare Network.
- HJ395: Commending William Bates.
- HJ416: Commending John Mosesso.
- HJ421: Commending Justine Klena.
- HR215: Commending the Sully Historic Site.
- HR255: Commending the Herndon High School girls' basketball team.