Del. Jennifer Boysko (D-Herndon)
- 86: Counties of Fairfax (part) and Loudoun (part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2016
- Next Election
- November 2019
- Counties, Cities and Towns, Education, Privileges and Elections
- Copatroning Habits
- 76% of bills she copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of her bills, 94% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that she also copatroned, 65% of them are Democrats.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 0% in 2017
March 22, 2018
March 14, 2018
March 13, 2018
February 26, 2018
March 2, 2018
These are all of the video clips of Jennifer Boysko’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2016. There are 1 video clips in all.
- HB24: Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemption for menstrual supplies.
- HB25: Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemption for menstrual supplies.
- HB270: Sale of dog or cat not obtained from releasing agency or animal rescue; prohibition.
- HB272: Voter registration; notification of denial.
- HB273: Firearms; civil liability for sale or transfer, background check.
- HB343: Tuition, in-state; eligibility, certain individuals who have applied for permanent residency.
- HB388: Substitute teachers; duration of teaching period.
- HB407: Birth certificates; change of sex.
- HB639: Fiber optics and other communications infrastructure; identifying during road construction projects.
- HB640: Comprehensive plan, locality's; shall consider broadband infrastructure.
- HB1087: Animal research; alternative test methods, civil penalty.
- HB1088: Hospitals; security personnel training to identify mental illness.
- HB1089: Virginia Equal Pay Act; created.
- HB1090: Virginia Personnel Act; equal pay for equal work, policy of the Commonwealth.
- HB1106: Attorney General, Office of the; misclassification of employees as independent contractors.
- HB1222: Campaign finance; prohibited personal use, civil penalty.
- HB1231: Abortion; a pregnant person has a fundamental right to obtain.
- HB1318: Driver privilege cards; authorizes issuance of new cards by DMV.
- HB1582: Commonwealth Data Trust Advisory Council; established, sunset provision.
- HJ77: Statewide dig once policy; CIT to study feasibility of policy.
- HJ487: Commending Eileen Curtis.
- HJ488: Commending Gordon Stokes.
- HJ498: Commending Growing Kids Therapy Center.
- HJ499: Commending Douglas Graney.
- HJ500: Commending Barbara Sorenson.
- HJ503: Celebrating the life of Chief Warrant Officer Edwin Linek, USN, Ret.
- HJ507: Commending Natalie D. Robb.
- HJ508: Commending the Letter Carriers' Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive.
- HJ510: Commending Susan Ungerer.
- HJ511: Commending Bringing Resources to Aid Women's Shelters.
- HJ512: Commending Nancy Ruth Sherwood.
- HJ554: Commending HealthWorks.
- HB1078: Legal notices; advertisement of by certain towns.
- HB1449: Naloxone; dispensing for use in opioid overdose reversal, etc.
- HB1593: Sales and use tax; personal hygiene products.
- HB1594: Local election districts and precincts.
- HB1595: Vehicle license fees and taxes, local; collection by counties and adjoining towns.
- HB1649: Charter; Town of Herndon.
- HB2186: Whole Woman's Health Act; performance of abortions.
- HB2187: Firearm transfers; criminal history record information checks required, penalty.
- HB2188: Firearms; civil liability for sale or transfer without a background check.
- HB2189: Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemption for feminine hygiene products.
- HB2190: Wage or salary history; inquiries prohibited, civil penalty.
- HB2314: Virginia Personnel Act; equal pay for equal work, policy of the Commonwealth.
- HJ719: Study; Department of Labor and Industry; violence against health care professionals.
- HJ953: Commending Penny Halpern.
- HJ954: Commending Kurt O'Connor.
- HJ955: Commending Blake G. Rose.
- HJ956: Commending Brandon Eric Guyer.
- HJ957: Commending Herndon High School.
- HJ958: Commending Gabriel Filippini.
- HJ959: Commending Steven L. Mitchell.
- HJ960: Commending Arthur Anselene.
- HJ961: Commending Holly DeVore.
- HJ962: Commending David A. Kirby.
- HJ969: Commending FAITH Social Services.
- HJ1013: Commending Donna Tartt.
- HJ1014: Commending the Herndon Children's Center.
- HJ1026: Commending The Health Advantage Yoga Center.
- HJ1045: Commending Mary K. Tuohy.
- HB106: Charter; Town of Herndon.
- HB199: Fire or rescue volunteers; mental health treatment; funding by locality.
- HB355: Forensic Science Board; membership.
- HB509: Security of government information; creation of the position of Chief Information Security Officer.
- HB1078: Advertisement of legal notices by certain towns.
- HB1082: Driving privilege card; eligibility.
- HB1225: Essential health benefits; abortion coverage.
- HJ207: Commending ADAMS Compassionate Healthcare Network.
- HJ395: Commending William Bates.
- HJ416: Commending John Mosesso.
- HJ421: Commending Justine Klena.
- HR215: Commending the Sully Historic Site.
- HR255: Commending the Herndon High School girls' basketball team.