Delegate Jennifer Boysko (D-Herndon)
- 86: Counties of Fairfax (part) and Loudoun (part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2016
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Counties, Cities and Towns, Privileges and Elections
- Copatroning Habits
- 72% of bills she copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of her bills, 93% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that she also copatroned, 63% of them are Democrats.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 15.4% in 2016
University of Virginia The Cavalier Daily: Proposed campus free speech law progresses through General Assembly
February 15, 2017
Tidewater News: Bill to defund Planned Parenthood advances
February 8, 2017
Falls Church News Press: Delegate Simon's Richmond Report
February 15, 2017
February 2, 2017
Blue Virginia (press release) (blog): 2017 Virginia Democratic House Candidates by District
February 10, 2017
These are all of the video clips of Jennifer Boysko’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2016. There are 1 video clips in all.
- HB1078: Legal notices; advertisement of by certain towns.
- HB1449: Naloxone; dispensing for use in opioid overdose reversal, etc.
- HB1593: Sales and use tax; personal hygiene products.
- HB1594: Local election districts and precincts.
- HB1595: Vehicle license fees and taxes, local; collection by counties and adjoining towns.
- HB1649: Charter; Town of Herndon.
- HB2186: Whole Woman's Health Act; performance of abortions.
- HB2187: Firearm transfers; criminal history record information checks required, penalty.
- HB2188: Firearms; civil liability for sale or transfer without a background check.
- HB2189: Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemption for feminine hygiene products.
- HB2190: Wage or salary history; inquiries prohibited, civil penalty.
- HB2314: Virginia Personnel Act; equal pay for equal work, policy of the Commonwealth.
- HJ719: Study; Department of Labor and Industry; violence against health care professionals.
- HJ953: Commending Penny Halpern.
- HJ954: Commending Kurt O'Connor.
- HJ955: Commending Blake G. Rose.
- HJ956: Commending Brandon Eric Guyer.
- HJ957: Commending Herndon High School.
- HJ958: Commending Gabriel Filippini.
- HJ959: Commending Steven L. Mitchell.
- HJ960: Commending Arthur Anselene.
- HJ961: Commending Holly DeVore.
- HJ962: Commending David A. Kirby.
- HJ969: Commending FAITH Social Services.
- HJ1013: Commending Donna Tartt.
- HJ1014: Commending the Herndon Children's Center.
- HJ1026: Commending The Health Advantage Yoga Center.
- HB106: Charter; Town of Herndon.
- HB199: Fire or rescue volunteers; mental health treatment; funding by locality.
- HB355: Forensic Science Board; membership.
- HB509: Security of government information; creation of the position of Chief Information Security Officer.
- HB1078: Advertisement of legal notices by certain towns.
- HB1082: Driving privilege card; eligibility.
- HB1225: Essential health benefits; abortion coverage.
- HJ207: Commending ADAMS Compassionate Healthcare Network.
- HJ395: Commending William Bates.
- HJ416: Commending John Mosesso.
- HJ421: Commending Justine Klena.
- HR215: Commending the Sully Historic Site.
- HR255: Commending the Herndon High School girls' basketball team.