Del. Jennifer Carroll Foy (D-Woodbridge)
- 2: Counties of Prince William (part) and Stafford (part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2018
- Next Election
- November 2019
- Courts of Justice, Militia, Police and Public Safety
- Copatroning Habits
- 93% of bills she copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of her bills, 98% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that she also copatroned, 98% of them are Democrats.
- Tag Cloud
January 22, 2018
January 22, 2018
January 17, 2018
January 19, 2018
January 20, 2018
- HB112: Summons; falsely signing, misdemeanor.
- HB113: Grand larceny; increases threshold amount.
- HB126: Virginia Criminal Sentencing Commission; status of parole-eligible inmates, report.
- HB145: Search warrant for a tracking device; delivery of affidavit.
- HB182: Coal combustion residuals unit; closure by 2022.
- HB418: Adoption; circuit court to accept a petition filed by child's foster parent.
- HB441: Police and court records; expungement, acquittals.
- HB442: Career and technical education credentials; testing accommodations for English language learners.
- HB443: High school graduation requirements; substitution of computer coding for foreign language credit.
- HB444: Parole Board; personal interviews of prisoners eligible for parole.
- HB445: School principals; incident reports.
- HB446: Drivers' license; driving on a suspended or revoked license punishable as traffic infraction.
- HB617: Discovery in criminal cases; duty to provide.
- HB618: Larceny; subsequent offenses.
- HB619: Alcoholic beverage control; possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages by interdicted persons.
- HB1316: License plates, special; I SUPPORT WOMEN VETERANS.
- HB1429: Department of Social Services; collection of data regarding substance abuse.
- HB1569: Employers; notice of work schedules; civil penalty.
- HJ58: Study; Department of Rail and Public Transportation; improved transportation services; report.
- HJ126: Study; JLARC; costs of education; report.