Delegate Jackson Miller (R-Manassas)
- 50: County of Prince William (part); City of Manassas [map]
- Took Office
- January 2007
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources, Commerce and Labor, Courts of Justice, Privileges and Elections
- Copatroning Habits
- 78% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 79% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 66% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 25% in 2016
- Campaign Contributions
- cash on hand (December 1969 report)
November 17, 2017
Richmond.com: After pledging an aggressive race against GOP Del. Jackson Miller, state Democratic Party abandons populist challenger
October 22, 2017
November 3, 2017
November 8, 2017
November 14, 2017
These are all of the video clips of Jackson Miller’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2009. There are 166 video clips in all.
- HB2033: Landlord and tenant law; residential tenancies, landlord and tenant obligations and remedies.
- HB2034: Virginia Residential Property Disclosure Act; adds two new disclosures.
- HB2035: Electronic filing of land records; fee for paper filing.
- HB2036: Tow truck drivers; exempts registration with DCJS, exceptions.
- HB2037: Health insurance; calculation of cost-sharing provisions.
- HB2039: Child pornography; discretionary sentencing guideline midpoints for possession.
- HB2043: Law-enforcement officer; public release of identifying information, etc.
- HB2045: Property Owners' Association Act; designation of authorized representative by seller.
- HB2231: Ignition interlock system; period of time which person is prohibited to drive, etc.
- HB2238: DUI manslaughter; ignition interlock.
- HB2240: Victims of crime; right to nondisclosure of certain information.
- HB2336: Law-enforcement officer; report of officer involved in accident.
- HB2424: Concealed weapons; carrying of firearms by former attorneys for the Commonwealth, etc.
- HB2468: VWC; permits commissioners and deputy commissioners to carry a concealed weapon.
- HR446: Commending Donna L. Snellings.
- HR447: Commending the Osbourn High School Student Council Association.
- HR448: Commending Robin R. Perkins.
- HR449: Commending Robin M. Albrecht.
- HB31: Automobile, commercial liability, and homeowners insurance policies; notices.
- HB51: Weapons other than handguns; purchase by certain officers.
- HB70: Warrants; issuance of arrest warrants against law-enforcement officers.
- HB332: Concealed handgun permits; judge, etc., may carry wherever he travels in the Commonwealth.
- HB341: Passing stopped school bus; video-monitoring system.
- HB567: Real Estate Board; duties of real estate licensees, exemption, etc., of continuing education hours.
- HB735: Landlord and tenant laws; responsibility of landlord to pay certain costs, etc.
- HB741: Asbestos, Lead, and Home Inspectors, Virginia Board for; licensing of home inspectors.
- HB775: Fantasy Contests Act; created, registration required, conditions of registration, civil penalty.
- HB815: Execution; if lethal injection is not available, electrocution shall be used.
- HB844: Insurance agents; continuing education program changes.
- HB1126: DCJS; training standards and model policies for law-enforcement personnel, powers and duties.
- HB1228: Boxing and wrestling events; provisions for sanctioning organizations.
- HB1305: Solar and wind energy equipment, etc.; tax exemptions.