Delegate John O'Bannon (R-Richmond)
- 73: County of Henrico (part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2001
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Appropriations, Health, Welfare and Institutions, Privileges and Elections
- Copatroning Habits
- 76% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 69% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 69% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 58.8% in 2017
- Campaign Contributions
- cash on hand (December 1969 report)
Blue Virginia (press release) (blog): Does Virginia House GOP Support ?Execrable? Trumpcare Bill?
September 21, 2017
September 11, 2017
September 21, 2017
Blue Virginia (press release) (blog): DEADLINE THURSDAY! Why need to support Debra Rodman ? endorsed by Perriello, VA AFL-CIO, Sierra Club ...
August 28, 2017
September 13, 2017
These are all of the video clips of John O'Bannon’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2009. There are 174 video clips in all.
- HB193: Certificates of public need; creates three-phase process to sunset requirements for medical care.
- HB1747: Advance directives; persons authorized to provide assistance in completing, training programs.
- HB1748: Charity health care services; liability protection for administrators.
- HB1749: Accident and sickness insurance rate filings; agent commissions.
- HB1750: Dispensing of naloxone; patient-specific order not required.
- HB1751: Virginia Foundation for Healthy Youth; mission.
- HB1798: Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV); donation or acquisition of organs infected with virus.
- HB1799: Controlled substances; use of FDA-approved substance upon publication of final rule, etc.
- HB2209: Emergency Department Care Coordination Program; established.
- HB2213: TANF; time limit on receipt of financial assistance.
- HB2300: Health, Department of; frequency of inspections.
- HB2301: Nurses, licensed practical; administration of vaccinations.
- HB2317: Harm reduction programs; public health emergency, etc.