Delegate Jimmie Massie (R-Richmond)
- 72: County of Henrico (part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2008
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Appropriations, Education, Rules
- Copatroning Habits
- 79% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 71% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 67% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 17.6% in 2017
- Campaign Contributions
- cash on hand (December 1969 report)
Private equity investor. Graduate of the University of Virginia. Married with four children.
Richmond.com: As Virginia's top Democrats call for removing Confederate statues, legislative candidates approach with caution
September 17, 2017
September 8, 2017
March 18, 2017
September 7, 2017
May 19, 2017
These are all of the video clips of Jimmie Massie’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2009. There are 91 video clips in all.
- HB1019: Education improvement scholarships; modifies tax credit program, pre-kindergarten eligibility.
- HB1962: Education improvement scholarships; increases tax credit.
- HB1963: Education improvement scholarships tax credit; pre-kindergarten eligibility.
- HB1965: Two-Year College Transfer Grant Program; Expected Family Contribution.
- HB1966: Education improvement scholarships tax credit; eligibility & benefits for certain students.
- HB1967: Virginia Retirement System; modifies hybrid retirement program.
- HB1971: FOIA; record and meeting exclusions for multidisciplinary child abuse teams.
- HB2171: Higher educational institutions, public; use of investment fund earnings.
- HJ673: Study; JLARC recommendations regarding VEDP; report.
- HJ674: Study; Virginia Public Procurement Act; report.
- HJ1025: Commending the Virginia Society for Human Life.
- HR424: Celebrating the life of Juan Dip.
- HR425: Celebrating the life of William C. Boinest.
- HR426: Celebrating the life of Anne Ferrell Bordelon.
- HR427: Celebrating the life of Anne Davis Kellum.
- HR428: Commending Mills E. Godwin High School girls' soccer team.
- HR450: Celebrating the life of the Reverend Douglas Gray Burgoyne.
- HB1011: Rental inspection programs; exemptions.
- HB1012: Virginia College Building Authority; financing projects, participating institutions.
- HB1013: Threat assessment teams; dissemination of certain records and information.
- HB1014: Neighborhood Assistance Act; increases maximum amount of tax credits that may be issued.
- HB1015: Higher educational institutions; memorandum of understanding with local law-enforcement agencies.
- HB1016: Sexual assault response teams; participants in annual meeting, FOIA exclusion for records.
- HB1017: Education improvement scholarships; tax credit, reporting and other requirements.
- HB1018: Educational improvement scholarships; modifies tax credit program.
- HB1019: Educational improvement scholarships; modifies tax credit program, pre-kindergarten eligibility.
- HB1321: Higher educational institutions, private; memoranda of understanding, sexual assaults.
- HJ239: Commending the Mills E. Godwin High School boys' soccer team.
- HJ240: Commending the Mills E. Godwin High School girls' tennis team.
- HJ241: Commending the James River Association.
- HJ273: Commending the Virginia Home for Boys and Girls.
- HJ370: Commending Douglas A. Middleton.
- HR107: Celebrating the life of Em Bowles Locker Alsop.
- HR108: Celebrating the life of Richard Warren Turner.
- HR109: Celebrating the life of Charles Morris Terry, Jr.
- HR110: Celebrating the life of C. Edwin Estes.
- HR118: Celebrating the life of Edna B. Ipson.
- HB1784: Virginia Port Authority; capital projects.
- HB1785: Campus police departments; sexual assault reporting.
- HB1786: Higher education; reporting of sexual assault, penalty.
- HB1787: Virginia Port Authority; gubernatorial appointments to the Board of Commissioners.
- HB1788: Higher educational institutions; frequency of reporting six-year plans.
- HB1789: Virginia Economic Development Authority; compensation of employees.
- HB1790: State agency or official; prohibition on payments without an appropriation, prohibition on IOUs.
- HB1791: Higher educational institutions; removal of members of board of visitors, etc.
- HB2311: Education improvement scholarships tax credit; reporting requirement.
- HJ602: Commending Mills E. Godwin High School girls' tennis team.
- HJ716: Celebrating the life of the Honorable Thomas H. Tullidge.
- HJ717: Commending Andrew Charles Koebler.
- HR218: Celebrating the life of William Caleb Wharton.
- HB464: Education Improvement Scholarships Tax Credits Program; claiming credits.
- HB465: University of Virginia Board of Visitors; increases number of members on executive committee.
- HB466: Insurance companies; permitted investments in foreign securities.
- HB467: Higher Education for Virginia, State Council of; interstate agreements.
- HB468: Child day programs; licensure exemptions.
- HB690: Condominium & Property Owners' Association Acts; merger of developments, reformation of declaration.
- HB1191: Economic development incentive programs; SCT to develop & issue report on effectiveness of program.
- HB1192: Attorney General; prosecution of certain criminal cases in circuit courts.
- HJ158: Commending William R. Bell.
- HJ159: Commending John E. Forrest.
- HJ305: Commending the Virginia members of the National Football League's Super Bowl XLVIII.
- HJ5072: Commending the University of Virginia men's basketball team.
- HJ5209: Celebrating the life of Richard L. Sharp.
- HJ5210: Commending the Coal Pit Learning Center.
- HJ5211: Commending the Mills E. Godwin High School girls' tennis team.
- HJ5212: Celebrating the life of Rives Fleming, Jr.
- HR16: Celebrating the life of Guy Raymond Friddell, Jr.
- HR17: Commending the Tuckahoe Little League American All-Star team.
- HR84: Celebrating the life of Dr. Calvin Sampson Garrett, Sr.
- HR85: Celebrating the life of the Honorable Joseph Earl Blackburn.
- HR112: Celebrating the life of Frances Diane Phillips.
- HR187: Commending Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden.
- HB1993: Motor vehicle rental tax; exclusions from gross rental proceeds.
- HB1994: Virginia Public Procurement Act; contract pricing arrangements.
- HB1995: Condominium Act; convertible land.
- HB1996: Nonprofit organizations; tax credits for donations to those assisting low-income families, etc.
- HB2218: Condominium Act; convertible land.
- HJ910: Richmond Ballet, The State Ballet of VA, Leap Week; designating as third full week in March 2013.
- HR147: Celebrating the life of Raymond Wilson Tolleson.
- HR148: Celebrating the life of Richard Watkins Wiltshire.
- HR155: Commending the Mills E. Godwin High School golf team.
- HR218: Commending the Richmond Ballet, The State Ballet of Virginia.
- HB321: Income tax, corporate; tax credits for donations to non-profit organizations, etc.
- HB322: Motor vehicle rental tax; exclusions from tax.
- HB323: Bank franchise tax; apportionment.
- HB324: Tax-supported debt; method of calculating total principal amount issued by any state agency, etc.
- HB325: Students with autism spectrum disorders; school board to require training of personnel.
- HB326: Proffered conditions; amendments or variations.
- HB629: University of Virginia; increases size of board of visitors.
- HB1152: Threat assessment teams; authorized to receive health and criminal history records of students.
- HB1153: Income tax, state; conformity with federal law.
- HB1235: Virginia Public Procurement Act; contract pricing arrangements.
- HJ58: Commending the Reverend Dr. Robert D. Friend.
- HJ5010: Commending Geline Bowman Williams.
- HJ5011: Commending the Joseph W. Bliley Company.
- HB597: Signing death certificates; continuing education upon receipt of three or more complaints.
- HB1719: Vital records; certified copies for veterans or his survivor, free of charge.
- HB1720: Autism spectrum disorder; training of teachers and aides.
- HB1730: State Corporation Commission; moratorium on filing fees for business entities.
- HB2314: Education Improvement Scholarships; tax credit for donations by business entities.
- HJ776: Commending the Mills E. Godwin High School girls' tennis team.
- HJ889: Commending Christine Loveday Hall.