Delegate Lamont Bagby (D-Richmond)
- 74: Counties of Charles City and Henrico (part); City of Richmond (part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2016
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Education, Transportation
- Copatroning Habits
- 77% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 84% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 64% of them are Democrats.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 7.7% in 2016
February 14, 2017
January 30, 2017
Blue Virginia (press release) (blog): 2017 Virginia Democratic House Candidates by District
February 10, 2017
Progress Index: Petersburg officials appear before General Assembly
January 29, 2017
Richmond.com: Williams: Brookland election should wait until November
February 14, 2017
These are all of the video clips of Lamont Bagby’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2016. There are 3 video clips in all.
- HB1923: Virtual Virginia; availability to all public middle and high schools.
- HB1924: Public schools; suspensions.
- HB1929: Public-Private Transportation Act; comprehensive agreement.
- HB2371: Law-enforcement vehicles; permits vehicles to be equipped with steady-burning blue or red lights.
- HB2399: Hate crimes; adds to list of crimes that a multi-jurisdiction grand jury may investigate.
- HJ591: Commending the Highland Springs High School football team.
- HJ819: Commending the Upsilon Nu Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- HJ930: Commending the Henrico Police Athletic League.
- HJ931: Commending the MathScience Innovation Center.
- HJ1017: Commending Tess W. Short.
- HB416: Voter registration; automatic voter registration.
- HB417: DMV; contracts with state or federal agencies to conduct customer service transactions.
- HB418: Elections; absentee voting; no-excuse, in-person.
- HB419: Local cigarette tax.
- HB1061: Students; expulsion and referral to a local law-enforcement agency.
- HB1323: Civil immunity; forcible entry of motor vehicle to remove unattended companion animal.
- HB1324: Loans; maximum amount of interest and fees permitted.
- HJ80: Commending the Highland Springs High School football team.
- HJ81: Commending the Henrico High School boys' basketball team.
- HJ82: Constitutional amendment (first resolution); qualifications to vote; restoration of civil rights.
- HJ83: Student nutrition; Office of School Nutrition Programs in the Department of Education to study.
- HJ202: Commending Richmond International Raceway.
- HJ246: Celebrating the life of the Reverend Dr. Leonidas B. Young II.