Delegate Lamont Bagby (D-Richmond)
- 74: Counties of Charles City and Henrico (part); City of Richmond (part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2016
- Next Election
- November 2019
- Education, Transportation
- Copatroning Habits
- 78% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 79% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 64% of them are Democrats.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 20% in 2017
November 21, 2017
Richmond.com: Del. Lamont Bagby faces challenge from independent Preston Brown in 74th District race
October 22, 2017
November 8, 2017
Richmond Free Press: 3 of city's 5 reps in House of Delegates face challengers
November 3, 2017
October 28, 2017
These are all of the video clips of Lamont Bagby’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2016. There are 3 video clips in all.
- HB1923: Virtual Virginia; availability to all public middle and high schools.
- HB1924: Public schools; suspensions.
- HB1929: Public-Private Transportation Act; comprehensive agreement.
- HB2371: Law-enforcement vehicles; permits vehicles to be equipped with steady-burning blue or red lights.
- HB2399: Hate crimes; adds to list of crimes that a multi-jurisdiction grand jury may investigate.
- HJ591: Commending the Highland Springs High School football team.
- HJ819: Commending the Upsilon Nu Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- HJ930: Commending the Henrico Police Athletic League.
- HJ931: Commending the MathScience Innovation Center.
- HJ1017: Commending Tess W. Short.
- HB416: Voter registration; automatic voter registration.
- HB417: DMV; contracts with state or federal agencies to conduct customer service transactions.
- HB418: Elections; absentee voting; no-excuse, in-person.
- HB419: Local cigarette tax.
- HB1061: Students; expulsion and referral to a local law-enforcement agency.
- HB1323: Civil immunity; forcible entry of motor vehicle to remove unattended companion animal.
- HB1324: Loans; maximum amount of interest and fees permitted.
- HJ80: Commending the Highland Springs High School football team.
- HJ81: Commending the Henrico High School boys' basketball team.
- HJ82: Constitutional amendment (first resolution); qualifications to vote; restoration of civil rights.
- HJ83: Student nutrition; Office of School Nutrition Programs in the Department of Education to study.
- HJ202: Commending Richmond International Raceway.
- HJ246: Celebrating the life of the Reverend Dr. Leonidas B. Young II.