Delegate Lashrecse Aird (D-Petersburg)
- 63: Counties of Chesterfield (part), Dinwiddie (part), and Prince George (part); Cities of Hopewell (part) and Petersburg [map]
- Took Office
- January 2016
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Appropriations, General Laws, Health, Welfare and Institutions
- Copatroning Habits
- 61% of bills she copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of her bills, 59% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that she also copatroned, 59% of them are Democrats.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 50% in 2016
Richmond.com: Del. Lashrecse Aird: Broadband now, broadband for all
February 13, 2017
January 28, 2017
Progress Index: Dinwiddie 4-H'er advocates for group at capitol
February 9, 2017
Progress Index: General Assembly honors 105-year-old Petersburg woman
February 15, 2017
Progress Index: Nonviolent felons could become gun owners
February 16, 2017
These are all of the video clips of Lashrecse Aird’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2017. There are 6 video clips in all.
- HB2150: Land preservation tax credit; per taxpayer limitation.
- HB2151: Virginia Resources Authority.
- HB2152: Charter; City of Hopewell; water renewal commission.
- HB2322: Criminal Justice Services Board; citizen membership.
- HB2323: Public employment; inquiries by state agencies and localities regarding criminal convictions.
- HB2464: Petersburg, City of; amending charter, repeals or updates obsolete provisions, technical amendments.
- HJ901: Commending Elizabeth Roberts.
- HR282: Celebrating the life of Alvin W. Blaha.
- HR283: Celebrating the life of Jack W. Gravely.
- HR285: Commending the Rotary Club of Petersburg (Breakfast).
- HR316: Commending the Dinwiddie Angels softball team.
- HR317: Commending the Dinwiddie Darlings softball team.
- HR319: Commending the Dinwiddie Nationals Coach Pitch All-Stars baseball team.
- HR320: Celebrating the life of Robert Worthington Nunnally Smith, Sr.
- HR325: Celebrating the life of Calvin H. Thigpen, Sr. M.D.
- HB183: Hopewell, City of; charter, passage of emergency measures, Hopewell Water Renewal Commission.
- HB184: Trooper Nathan-Michael W. Smith Memorial Bridge; designating as Rt. 301 bridge over Interstate 95.
- HB646: Behavioral Health and Developmental Services, Commissioner of; duties and powers.
- HB1182: Sheriffs; standard vehicle markings.
- HB1216: Elections; absentee voting by persons age 65 or older.
- HR32: Celebrating the life of Moses Malone.