Del. Lashrecse D. Aird (D-Petersburg)
- 63: Counties of Chesterfield (part), Dinwiddie (part), and Prince George (part); Cities of Hopewell (part) and Petersburg [map]
- Took Office
- January 2016
- Next Election
- November 2019
- Appropriations, General Laws, Health, Welfare and Institutions
- Copatroning Habits
- 64% of bills she copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of her bills, 83% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that she also copatroned, 60% of them are Democrats.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 20% in 2017
March 17, 2018
March 2, 2018
March 17, 2018
March 21, 2018
March 19, 2018
These are all of the video clips of Lashrecse Aird’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2017. There are 10 video clips in all.
- HB1132: Dinwiddie Airport and Industrial Authority; residency requirements.
- HB1134: Absentee voting; persons age 65 or older.
- HB1275: Virginia FOIA; record exclusion for trade secrets supplied to the VDOT.
- HB1298: Towing advisory boards; appointment prior to entering into contract regarding regulations.
- HB1357: Public employment; inquiries by state agencies and localities regarding criminal convictions.
- HB1358: Commonwealth's Development Opportunity Fund; criteria for awarding grants and loans.
- HB1359: Human Resource Management, Department of; establishment of state employee voluntary leave bank.
- HB1389: Community health worker; VDH to approve one or more entities to certify workers in the Commonwealth.
- HB1390: Food and beverage tax; counties to enact ordinances providing that bonds shall be paid from revenue.
- HJ107: Prisoner educational and vocational training programs; JLARC to study.
- HJ108: Virginia Preschool Initiative programs; JLARC to study universal access.
- HJ182: Celebrating the life of Buckner Gamby, Jr.
- HJ183: Celebrating the life of Nellie Jane Hinderman McLeod.
- HJ274: Commending Vanessa R. Crawford.
- HJ315: Commending the Virginia State University football team.
- HJ316: Commending the Virginia State University men's indoor track and field team.
- HJ438: Celebrating the life of Wilbert M. Beasley, Jr.
- HB2150: Land preservation tax credit; per taxpayer limitation.
- HB2151: Virginia Resources Authority.
- HB2152: Charter; City of Hopewell; water renewal commission.
- HB2322: Criminal Justice Services Board; citizen membership.
- HB2323: Public employment; inquiries by state agencies and localities regarding criminal convictions.
- HB2464: Petersburg, City of; amending charter, repeals or updates obsolete provisions, technical amendments.
- HJ901: Commending Elizabeth Roberts.
- HR282: Celebrating the life of Alvin W. Blaha.
- HR283: Celebrating the life of Jack W. Gravely.
- HR285: Commending the Rotary Club of Petersburg (Breakfast).
- HR316: Commending the Dinwiddie Angels softball team.
- HR317: Commending the Dinwiddie Darlings softball team.
- HR319: Commending the Dinwiddie Nationals Coach Pitch All-Stars baseball team.
- HR320: Celebrating the life of Robert Worthington Nunnally Smith, Sr.
- HR325: Celebrating the life of Calvin H. Thigpen, Sr. M.D.
- HB183: Hopewell, City of; charter, passage of emergency measures, Hopewell Water Renewal Commission.
- HB184: Trooper Nathan-Michael W. Smith Memorial Bridge; designating as Rt. 301 bridge over Interstate 95.
- HB646: Behavioral Health and Developmental Services, Commissioner of; duties and powers.
- HB1182: Sheriffs; standard vehicle markings.
- HB1216: Elections; absentee voting by persons age 65 or older.
- HR32: Celebrating the life of Moses Malone.