Del. Lee Carter (D-Manassas)
- 50: County of Prince William (part); City of Manassas [map]
- Took Office
- January 2018
- Next Election
- November 2019
- Finance, Militia, Police and Public Safety
- Copatroning Habits
- 70% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 94% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 98% of them are Democrats.
- Tag Cloud
December 27, 2017
January 8, 2018
January 7, 2018
- HB460: Workers' compensation; retaliatory discharge of employee.
- HB461: Workers' compensation; employer to notify employee of intent to accept or deny claim.
- HB462: Workers' compensation; foreign injuries.
- HB463: Meal breaks for employees;
- HB464: Pedestrians; drivers yielding the right-of-way.
- HB465: Watercraft; increases sales and use tax rate.
- HB466: Payday loans & motor vehicle title loans; purchase from federally chartered financial institution.
- HB467: Coal ash; recycling or reuse.
- HB468: Digital devices; deactivation or alteration of embedded software.
- HB705: Broadband services; prohibited features.
- HJ124: Study, JLARC; health care spending; report.
- HJ125: Study; JLARC; cost of implementing universal health care.