Delegate Mike Watson (R-Williamsburg)
- 93: Counties of James City (part) and York (part); Cities of Newport News (part) and Williamsburg [map]
- Took Office
- January 2012
- Left Office
- January 2014
- Copatroning Habits
- 91% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 86% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 72% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Campaign Contributions
- $109,288.21 cash on hand (May 2013 report)
|Realtors PAC of Virginia||Political Action Committee||N/A||$0|
Austin American-Statesman: Area all-district boys basketball honorees
March 30, 2015
March 27, 2015
Australian Olympic Committee: Makeshift pairing snatch gold in Perth
March 29, 2015
Virginia Gazette: Conservative groups line up against tax increases in James City County
March 27, 2015
Williamsburg Yorktown Daily: Mason Files Paperwork to Seek Second Term in House of Delegates
March 26, 2015
These are all of the video clips of Mike Watson’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2012. There are 15 video clips in all.
- HB1439: Background checks; children's residential facilities regulated by Department of Juvenile Justice.
- HB1579: James River, Historic Lower; allows consideration of construction of new utility infrastructure.
- HB1602: Virginia Workforce Council; annual informational brochure for 11th grade students, public hs.
- HB1671: Alcoholic beverage control; exemption from tied house restriction for one out-of-state winery.
- HB1767: Machinery and Equipment Donation Grant Program; established.
- HB2094: Virginia Longitudinal Data System and Advisory Council; established, report.
- HB2198: Commercial credit reporting; penalty for violations.
- HB2300: Alcoholic beverage control; tied house exception.
- HJ562: Commending the Jamestown High School boys' soccer team.
- HJ618: Commending First Night Williamsburg.
- HJ736: Commending the General Society of the Sons of the Revolution.
- HJ807: Commending the William and Mary ice hockey team.
- HJ922: Celebrating the life of Ralph Michael Della Ratta.
- HJ954: Commending John C. Jamison.
- HJ955: Commending Williamsburg Regional Library.
- HJ956: Commending the Hunter Smith Family Foundation.
- HJ957: Commending Vangelis Dimopoulos.
- HB581: Retail Sales and Use Tax; clarifies amount of revenue authorized tourism project is entitled.
- HB582: VITA; excludes procurement of information technology and telecommunications goods and services.
- HB583: Mobile infrared transmitters; allows local governments to use devices to change traffic lights.
- HB584: Highway median maintenance; VDOT to enter into agreements with local governments.
- HB1144: Contractors, Board for; waiver of license requirement for Habitat for Humanity.
- HB1177: Virginia Energy Plan; adds to list of State's energy objectives.
- HJ96: Summer flounder; Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission to allow options for harvest.
- HR597: Commending Williamsburg-James City County Public Schools Robotics Team 4394.