Delegate Mark Levine (D-Alexandria)
- 45: Counties of Arlington (part) and Fairfax (part); City of Alexandria (part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2016
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Health, Welfare and Institutions, Science and Technology
- Copatroning Habits
- 84% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 88% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 74% of them are Democrats.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 0% in 2016
July 3, 2017
July 25, 2017
Inside NoVA: Sun Gazette endorsement: House of Delegates races
July 13, 2017
July 12, 2017
Fairfaxtimes.com: Many new Virginia laws took effect July 1 | Articles | fairfaxtimes.com
July 7, 2017
These are all of the video clips of Mark Levine’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2016. There are 23 video clips in all.
- HB2126: Family and Medical Leave Insurance Program; established.
- HB2127: Victims of sexual assault; rights of victims, physical evidence recovery kits.
- HB2128: Custody and visitation agreements; best interests of the child.
- HB2129: Virginia Human Rights Act; prohibits discrimination in employment.
- HB2130: Motor vehicles; motor fuel sales tax in certain transportation districts.
- HB2131: Libraries; assessment for costs in civil actions, disbursement for law libraries.
- HB2132: Towing advisory board, local; membership.
- HB2133: Recount procedures; initial audit of ballot scanner machines.
- HB2134: Law-enforcement agencies, local; body-worn cameras.
- HB2135: Medical marijuana; written certification.
- HB2444: Presidential candidates; required statement regarding disclosure of federal tax returns.
- HB2445: Open-end credit plan loans; establishes requirements for loans.
- HB2446: Immunity of persons; defamation, statements regarding matters of public concern, sanctions.
- HJ699: Constitutional amendment (first resolution); Governor's term of office.
- HJ700: Study; Broadband Advisory Council; broadband availability and the most cost-effective coverage.
- HJ973: Commending Jennifer Burgin.
- HJ983: Commending Beulah Baptist Church.
- HJ1009: Commemorating the life and legacy of Captain Humbert Roque Versace.
- HJ1036: Commemorating the lives and legacies of Jewish victims of the Holocaust.
- HB995: Minimum wage; establishes a procedure by which a local alternative wage may be imposed.
- HB996: Police and court records; expungement of certain misdemeanor drug offenses.
- HB997: Marijuana; decriminalization of simple marijuana possession.
- HB998: Law-enforcement agencies, local; body-worn cameras.
- HB999: Family and Medical Insurance Leave Program; review of eligibility and benefit payments.
- HB1000: Online firearm sale; criminal history record information check, penalties.
- HB1001: Terrorist Screening Database; check of Database required prior to purchasing firearm from dealer.
- HB1002: Voter registration; automatic voter registration.
- HB1003: Voting systems; voter-verifiable paper record.
- HB1004: Provisional voting; voter photograph taken at polling place.
- HB1005: VA Human Rights Act; public employment, public accommodation, & housing, prohibited discrimination.
- HB1006: Marriage; persons other than ministers who may celebrate rites.
- HB1007: Recognition of EMS Personnel Licensure Interstate Compact; created.
- HB1008: Motor vehicle fuels; sales tax in certain transportation districts, price floor.
- HB1009: Custody and visitation agreements; court to consider best interests the of child.
- HB1154: Electronic communications; contents; admissibility.
- HB1278: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority Compact of 1966; membership.
- HJ135: Constitutional amendment (first resolution); Governor's term of office.
- HJ380: Celebrating the life of Dana McLeod.