Delegate Matt Lohr (R-Harrisonburg)
- 26: County of Rockingham (part); City of Harrisonburg [map]
- Took Office
- January 2006
- Left Office
- June 2010
- Copatroning Habits
- 86% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 81% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 68% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
September 3, 2016
Montana Standard: Raymond Joseph Sullivan, 69
December 16, 2014
Washington Post (blog): Cuccinelli staffs up attorney general's office
January 8, 2010
These are all of the video clips of Matt Lohr’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2009. There are 46 video clips in all.
- HB111: Schools; delayed implementation of statutes and regulations upon which full accreditation is based.
- HB391: Highways; payments to cities and towns for maintenance of certain.
- HB392: Vehicles damaged by water; increases threshold for reporting water damage.
- HB393: Abortion clinics; licensure and regulation.
- HB394: Standards of Quality; requirements for standard, modified, or advanced studies diploma.
- HB395: Helmet use; exempts operators and passengers riding on motorcycles with wheels of 8' or less.
- HB396: Water and wastewater utilities; delinquent payment of rates and charges.
- HB397: Statewide uniform grading policy; requires Board of Education to establish.
- HB398: Virginia-grown food products by state agencies; DGS to establish procurement procedures to purchase.
- HB399: Bear, deer, & wildlife kill permits; utilize bear, deer, & wildlife only for human consumption.
- HB615: Public Procurement Act; small, women, minority, and service disabled veteran-owned businesses.
- HB616: License plates, special; issuance to supporters of Relay for Life.
- HB617: House and Senate Ethics Advisory Panels; completion of inquiry once initiated.
- HB964: Schedule II drugs; pharmacist shall require identification in filling prescriptions.
- HB965: Consumer protection laws; transfers investigative and consumer complaint to OAG.
- HB1215: General Assembly Conflicts of Interests Act; penalties.
- HB1301: Short-term rental property; local government may tax or may impose tax.
- HJ190: Teen Organ Donation Awareness Day; designating as April 9, 2010, and each succeeding year.
- HJ209: Commending Scott and Mendy Sink.
- HB887: Scrap metal processors; seller to provide his driver's license number.
- HB892: Annexation; extends to 2020 temporary restriction on city authority on granting of city charters.
- HB1697: Annexation; extends to 2018 temporary restriction on city authority on granting of city charters.
- HB1698: Scrap metal processors; adds catalytic converters to list of proprietary articles.
- HB1699: Biofuels; broadens Right to Farm Act to allow farmers to engage in small-scale production.
- HB1700: Statewide uniform grading policy; Board of Education to establish.
- HB2054: Novelty cigarette lighters; prohibiting purchase, distribution, etc. to persons under age of 18.
- HB2055: Development rights; makes extensive changes to provisions for making transfer process more usable.
- HB2162: Timberville, Town of; advisory referendum in on question of water fluoridation.
- HB2163: Midwifery; regulations governing practice thereof.
- HB2164: Mechanics' liens; standards & procedures for abandoned vehicle, storage and repair of motor vehicle.
- HB2165: Zoning; locality shall not require special use permit for certain small-scale conversion of biomass.
- HB2166: Schools; delayed implementation of certain statutes, etc. upon which accreditation is based.
- HB2167: Midwives, professional; reimbursement of services of those certified.
- HB2517: Standards of Learning; directs Board of Education provide option of industry certification, etc.
- HB2602: Conservation and Recreation, Department of; power to establish non-competitively procured contracts.
- HJ655: Commending the Virginia Farm Bureau's Young Farmers.
- HJ970: Commending the Town of Timberville on the occasion of its 125th anniversary.
- HB886: Bear hunting; clarifies time of day during hound training season.
- HB887: Scrap metal processors; seller to provide his driver's license number.
- HB888: Oversize trucks; permits issued by DMV for operation.
- HB889: Learner's permits; certification statement required for persons under age 18.
- HB890: Emergency vehicles; flashing warning lights.
- HB891: Driver's license; discretionary arrest for third offense of driving on suspended license.
- HB892: Annexation; extends from 2010 to 2020 temporary restriction on city annexation authority, etc.
- HB893: Juvenile detention facility employee; assault and battery against, penalty.
- HB894: Abortion; licensure of clinics.
- HB895: Uniform Statewide Building Code; definition of amusement devices.
- HB896: Students, first-time; preadmission physical examinations.
- HB897: Credit reports; authorizes consumer to freeze access thereto.
- HB1396: Agritourism; Commissioner of Agriculture & Consumer Services to promote.
- HB1424: Avian influenza; requires importer of poultry to test therefor.
- HJ114: Public's right to float, fish, and navigate waters of State; joint subcommittee to study.
- HJ137: Celebrating the life of Nelson Showalter Gardner.
- HJ149: Commending Charles W. Ahrend.
- HJ150: Commending Donald J. Ford.
- HJ151: Commending the Turner Ashby High School baseball team.
- HJ195: Development rights; joint subcommittee to study transfer thereof.
- HJ221: Celebrating the life of Lester P. Fitzwater, Jr.
- HJ491: Commending Nielsen Builders, Inc., on the occasion of its 100th anniversary.
- HJ492: Commending John Kidd.
- HB1655: Learner's permits; required driving hours for holders.
- HB1656: Interpreters; fee for non-English-speaking defendants.
- HB1726: Protective orders; enforcement thereof.
- HB1727: School boards; policies concerning noncurriculum-related student organizations.
- HB1728: Novelty cigarette lighters; sale or purchase by persons under age 18 years of age, penalty.
- HB1729: School buses; maximum speed limit therefor.
- HB1978: Standards of Quality; school boards to report number of career & technical education completers.
- HB1979: Annexation; extends temporary restriction thereof.
- HB1980: Alcoholic beverage control; creates a mixed beverage limited caterer's license.
- HB1981: Hunting fees; Board of Game & Inland Fisheries to increase or decrease for residents & nonresidents.
- HB1982: Protective orders; increases penalty for second offense for violation thereof.
- HB1983: Dealer's license plates; repeals prohibition on use thereof on trailers.
- HB1984: Alcoholic beverage control; definition of public place and local authority.
- HB2791: Onsite sewage disposal system; permit for installing in certain counties.
- HB2792: Life insurance policies; clarifies trustee has insurable interest therein & makes same retroactive.
- HB3095: Support orders; purging civil contempt.
- HB3096: Interpreters for non-English speaking persons; imposition of local fee.
- HJ562: Celebrating the life of Lance Corporal Jourdan L. Grez.
- HJ563: Commending the Turner Ashby High School baseball team.
- HJ564: Commending Jo Ellen Emswiler.
- HJ755: Commending the Harrisonburg Electric Commission on the occasion of its 50th anniversary.
- HB591: High school graduation rates; Bd. of Education to collect, analyze, etc. using standardized formula.
- HB592: Law-enforcement officers; DCJS to assist agencies to develop programs for languages besides English.
- HB593: English as a Second language Grant Program; created.
- HB594: Emergency medical services; allows certain vehicles to carry oxygen, required training on handling.
- HB762: Speed limit; exceeding lawful limit on Interstate Route 81.
- HB905: Literary Fund; raises the maximum limit for any loan thereof.
- HB1071: Child pornography; mandatory minimum terms of confinement for possession thereof.
- HB1308: School boards; authority to block use of school facilities by certain groups.
- HB1386: Securities Act; agent registration exemption.
- HJ81: Celebrating the life of Bonnie Neff Hoover.
- HJ178: Commending Judy Ritchie.
- HJ194: Commending the Turner Ashby High School football team.
- HJ204: Commending the students and faculty of Expedition Chesapeake from Turner Ashby High School.
- HJ5049: Commending Kristi Toliver.