Sen. Mark Peake (R-Lynchburg)
- 22: Amherst County (All), Appomattox County (All), Buckingham County (All), Cumberland County (All), Fluvanna County (All), Goochland County (All), Prince Edward County (All), Louisa County (Part), Lynchburg City (Part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2017
- Next Election
- November 2019
- Copatroning Habits
- 56% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 87% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 56% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 6.3% in 2017
- Campaign Contributions
- cash on hand (December 1969 report)
Peake is an attorney with Caskie & Frost, in Lynchburg. He holds an undergraduate degree from Virginia Tech, and got his law degree at Washington and Lee. He is married, with five children.
January 20, 2018
January 16, 2018
January 10, 2018
January 7, 2018
January 8, 2018
October 16, 2017
February 22, 2017
January 10, 2017
January 10, 2017
January 9, 2017
- SB192: Virginia Lottery; interception of lottery prizes.
- SB322: Redistricting; split precincts prohibited.
- SB323: Virginia Independent Redistricting Review Commission; established.
- SB331: Voter registration; verification of social security numbers, provisional registration status.
- SB332: Retail Sales and Use tax; agricultural exemptions.
- SB333: Industrial hemp; removes all restrictions on production, etc.
- SB334: Underage alcohol possession, etc.; expungement of certain offenses.
- SB336: Virginia Freedom of Information Act; right to speak at open meetings.
- SB338: Firearms; certain persons allowed to carry into courthouses.
- SB340: Virginia Water Quality Improvement Fund; publicly owned treatment works, nutrient reduction.
- SB341: Commission of crimes; forfeiture of property used in connection with crimes.
- SB342: Jails, local; compensation for costs of incarceration.
- SB343: School boards; employment of certain individuals.
- SB344: Sewerage systems; state adoption of federal criteria, ammonia.
- SB345: Conflict of Interests Act, State and Local Government; school boards and school board employees.
- SB346: Fire Programs Fund; cancer prevention.
- SB347: Statewide cancer registry; information on firefighters.
- SB349: Teacher licensure; critical shortage areas.
- SB350: Concealed handgun permit; extends expiration date.
- SB351: Firearms in locked vehicles; immunity from liability.
- SB352: Workers' compensation; presumption of compensability for certain diseases.
- SB458: Conditional proffers; public facility capacity, previously approved residential developments.
- SB723: Teacher licensure; trade and industrial waiver and career and technical license.
- SB753: Expert witnesses; standards for testimony.
- SB763: State and Local Government Conflict of Interests Act; school boards and school board employees.
- SB764: State and Local Government Conflict of Interests Act; school boards and school board employees.
- SB783: Pretrial services agencies; Department of Criminal Justice Services to review, report.
- SB813: Sharing of forfeited assets; report.
- SB835: Central Virginia Training Center; closure prohibited.
- SB871: Amherst, Town of; amending charter, alters election of members of town council.
- SJ31: Interstate conventions; selection of commissioners and committee procedures.
- SJ32: Study; Virginia Department of Transportation; feasibility of eastern bypass for U.S. Route 29.
- SJ33: Study; VDOT; Route 60 Corridor; report.
- SB1567: Absentee ballots; eligibility of persons age 65 or older.
- SB1570: Virtual Virginia; availability to all public middle and high schools.
- SB1571: Special elections; provisional ballots, determination of results.
- SB1577: Alternative onsite sewage systems; sampling.
- SB1581: Voter registration; verification of social security numbers.
- SB1589: Alcoholic beverage control; spirits tastings by distiller licensee.
- SJ332: Commending David Verburg.
- SJ340: Barbara Johns Day.
- SJ349: Celebrating the life of Rebecca T. Dickson.
- SJ358: Commending Amherst Fire Department.
- SJ407: Commending the Virginia Legal Aid Society, Inc.
- SJ423: Commending the E. C. Glass High School golf team.
- SJ424: Commending the E. C. Glass High School cross country team.
- SR126: Celebrating the life of Roderick V. Manifold.
- SR128: Commending Amherst Fire Department.
- SR162: Commending the Virginia Military Institute Corps of Cadets.