Delegate Mike Mullin (D-Newport News)
- 93: Counties of James City (part) and York (part); Cities of Newport News (part) and Williamsburg [map]
- Took Office
- January 2017
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Counties, Cities and Towns, Courts of Justice
- Copatroning Habits
- 52% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 100% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 56% of them are Democrats.
A criminal prosecutor, Mullin is married and has three children. He holds an undergraduate degree from Christopher Newport University, and got his law degree from Catholic University.
February 15, 2017
Daily Press: House kills criminal justice reforms
February 15, 2017
February 14, 2017
January 25, 2017
Daily Press: Medical marijuana bills go down in House
January 30, 2017
These are all of the video clips of Mike Mullin’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2017. There are 5 video clips in all.
- HB1843: Principals; student discipline; alternatives to referring incidents of assault.
- HB1976: Inoperable vehicles; James City County authorized to prohibit any person from keeping, etc.
- HB1977: Williamsburg, City of; amending charter, expands membership on redevelopment and housing authority.
- HB2062: Law-enforcement officer; definition, municipal park rangers training.
- HB2063: Pretrial appeal; expands appeal by an attorney for the Commonwealth.
- HB2064: Assault and battery against a family or household member; eligibility for first offender status.
- HB2065: Sexual battery; surprise, penalty.
- HB2066: National Crime Prevention and Privacy Compact of 1998; criminal history record information.
- HB2067: Law-enforcement officers; decertification, notification.
- HJ999: Commending the Summer Training and Enrichment Program.
- HJ1024: Commending the Summer Program for Arts, Recreation, and Knowledge.