Delegate Mike Mullin (D-Newport News)
- 93: Counties of James City (part) and York (part); Cities of Newport News (part) and Williamsburg [map]
- Took Office
- January 2017
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Counties, Cities and Towns, Courts of Justice
- Copatroning Habits
- 55% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 100% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 56% of them are Democrats.
A criminal prosecutor, Mullin is married and has three children. He holds an undergraduate degree from Christopher Newport University, and got his law degree from Catholic University.
Williamsburg Yorktown Daily: As money race heats up for the 93rd, Del. Mullin takes early lead
July 24, 2017
Community Idea Stations: New Law Keeps Violent Felons from Automatic First Offender Status
July 24, 2017
Daily Press: With election in sight, lawmakers rake in donations
July 21, 2017
Daily Press (blog): Va. election money race; June heats up
July 18, 2017
July 14, 2017
These are all of the video clips of Mike Mullin’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2017. There are 5 video clips in all.
- HB1843: Principals; student discipline, alternatives to referring incidents.
- HB1976: Inoperable vehicles; James City County authorized to prohibit any person from keeping, etc.
- HB1977: Williamsburg, City of; amending charter, expands membership on redevelopment and housing authority.
- HB2062: Law-enforcement officer; definition, municipal park rangers training.
- HB2063: Pretrial appeal; expands appeal by an attorney for the Commonwealth.
- HB2064: Assault and battery against a family or household member; eligibility for first offender status.
- HB2065: Sexual battery; surprise, penalty.
- HB2066: National Crime Prevention and Privacy Compact of 1998; criminal history record information.
- HB2067: Law-enforcement officers; decertification, notification.
- HJ999: Commending the Summer Training and Enrichment Program.
- HJ1024: Commending the Summer Program for Arts, Recreation, and Knowledge.
- HJ1063: Commemorating the life and legacy of Ella Jane Fitzgerald.
- HJ1065: Commending George Joseph Hillow III.