Delegate Marcia Price (D-Newport News)
- 95: Cities of Hampton (part) and Newport News (part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2016
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Health, Welfare and Institutions, Privileges and Elections
- Copatroning Habits
- 67% of bills she copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of her bills, 51% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that she also copatroned, 70% of them are Democrats.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 0% in 2016
May 18, 2017
May 14, 2017
May 4, 2017
May 7, 2017
February 28, 2016
These are all of the video clips of Marcia Price’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2016. There are 8 video clips in all.
- HB1895: Virginia Student Loan Refinancing Authority; established, refinancing loan guaranty program.
- HB2094: Localities; regulation of firearms in government buildings.
- HB2095: Peer recovery specialists and qualified mental health professionals; registration.
- HB2096: Virginia Industries for the Blind; exempted from certain procurements.
- HB2097: HIV or hepatitis B or C virus; testing for infection, order of magistrate.
- HB2098: Firearms, certain; possession by minors, parental permission, penalty.
- HB2099: Officer-involved shootings; model policy for investigations, disclosure of report.
- HB2100: Deputy sheriffs and law-enforcement officers; disclosure of information regarding former officers.
- HJ696: Constitutional amendment (first resolution); apportionment; certain prohibitions.
- HJ823: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Awareness Month.
- HJ832: Commending Sister To Sister.
- HJ836: Commending Hampton Roads Community Action Program.
- HJ837: Commending St. Augustine's Episcopal Church.
- HJ884: Commending Transitions Family Violence Services.
- HJ885: Commending Boys & Girls Clubs of the Virginia Peninsula.
- HJ921: Commending First Baptist Church East End.
- HJ1015: Commending Everette A. Hicks, Sr.
- HJ1016: Commending Saint Paul African Methodist Episcopal Church.
- HJ1018: Commending Ivy Baptist Church.
- HR378: Commending the Honorable Mamye E. BaCote.
- HB927: Flamethrowers; criminalizes purchase, possession, or transportation, penalty.
- HB1159: Criminal Justice Services, Department of; revises powers and duties, community policing.
- HB1195: Threats of death or bodily injury; penalty.
- HB1339: Localities; regulation of firearms in government buildings.
- HJ128: Celebrating the life of Wilford Taylor, Sr.
- HJ129: Celebrating the life of Roger Parker, Jr.
- HJ162: Commending Dr. Katherine G. Johnson.
- HJ317: Commending the Honorable Mamye E. BaCote.
- HR112: Commending Charles Hall.
- HR120: Commending Riverside Regional Medical Center.
- HR204: Commending the Virginia Peninsula Foodbank.
- HR211: Commending the Newport News Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism.
- HR212: Commending the Reverend Dr. Corey L. Brown.
- HR214: Commending the Reverend Dr. Kevin G. Swann.