Delegate Marcia Price (D-Newport News)
- 95: Cities of Hampton (part) and Newport News (part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2016
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Health, Welfare and Institutions, Privileges and Elections
- Copatroning Habits
- 63% of bills she copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of her bills, 51% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that she also copatroned, 70% of them are Democrats.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 0% in 2016
AltDaily: Bad News Ain't So Bad
February 15, 2017
February 1, 2017
Inside NoVA: Democrats call for vote on redistricting reforms
February 1, 2017
February 28, 2016
Daily Press: District seat
November 3, 2015
These are all of the video clips of Marcia Price’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2016. There are 8 video clips in all.
- HB1895: Virginia Student Loan Refinancing Authority; established, refinancing loan guaranty program.
- HB2094: Localities; regulation of firearms in government buildings.
- HB2095: Registration of peer recovery specialists and qualified mental health professionals.
- HB2096: Virginia Industries for the Blind; exempted from certain procurements.
- HB2097: HIV or hepatitis B or C virus; testing for infection, order of magistrate.
- HB2098: Firearms, certain; possession by minors, parental permission, penalty.
- HB2099: Officer-involved shootings; model policy for investigations, disclosure of report.
- HB2100: Deputy sheriffs and law-enforcement officers; disclosure of information regarding former officers.
- HJ696: Constitutional amendment (first resolution); apportionment; certain prohibitions.
- HJ823: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Awareness Month.
- HJ832: Commending Sister To Sister.
- HJ836: Commending Hampton Roads Community Action Program.
- HJ837: Commending St. Augustine's Episcopal Church.
- HJ884: Commending Transitions Family Violence Services.
- HJ885: Commending Boys & Girls Clubs of the Virginia Peninsula.
- HJ921: Commending First Baptist Church East End.
- HJ1015: Commending Everette A. Hicks, Sr.
- HJ1016: Commending Saint Paul African Methodist Episcopal Church.
- HJ1018: Commending Ivy Baptist Church.
- HR378: Commending the Honorable Mamye E. BaCote.
- HB927: Flamethrowers; criminalizes purchase, possession, or transportation, penalty.
- HB1159: Criminal Justice Services, Department of; revises powers and duties, community policing.
- HB1195: Threats of death or bodily injury; penalty.
- HB1339: Localities; regulation of firearms in government buildings.
- HJ128: Celebrating the life of Wilford Taylor, Sr.
- HJ129: Celebrating the life of Roger Parker, Jr.
- HJ162: Commending Dr. Katherine G. Johnson.
- HJ317: Commending the Honorable Mamye E. BaCote.
- HR112: Commending Charles Hall.
- HR120: Commending Riverside Regional Medical Center.
- HR204: Commending the Virginia Peninsula Foodbank.
- HR211: Commending the Newport News Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism.
- HR212: Commending the Reverend Dr. Corey L. Brown.
- HR214: Commending the Reverend Dr. Kevin G. Swann.