Delegate Nick Freitas (R-Culpeper)
- 30: Counties of Culpeper (part); Madison, and Orange [map]
- Took Office
- January 2016
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Finance, Science and Technology
- Copatroning Habits
- 88% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 94% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 69% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 13.6% in 2016
The Daily Progress: 30th District Richmond Report
July 19, 2017
January 24, 2017
January 26, 2017
Washington Blade: Religious freedom bill passes in Va. House
February 2, 2017
The Daily Progress: Countless contributions
May 17, 2017
These are all of the video clips of Nick Freitas’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2016. There are 18 video clips in all.
- HB1770: Teacher licensure; career and technical education, certain local waivers.
- HB1896: Victim and witness assistance programs; DCJS to develop guidelines.
- HB1897: Aquaculture; protection of use in an agricultural zone.
- HB2024: Condemnation powers and proceedings; notice to owner or tenant.
- HB2025: Religious freedom; solemnization of marriage.
- HB2027: Adoption fees and expenses, certain; creates income tax deduction and credit.
- HB2028: Industrial hemp; removes all restrictions on production, including licensing and regulations.
- HB2029: Alcoholic beverage control; privileges of licensed distillers appointed as agents of ABC Board.
- HB2030: Food products; sale at farmers market, farm, or home.
- HB2315: Instant runoff voting; provided in elections for statewide offices.
- HB2352: Teacher licensure by reciprocity; professional teacher's assessments, report.
- HB2377: Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemption of certain textbooks and other educational materials.
- HB2439: General Assembly; regulatory penalty statement in legislation.
- HJ748: Celebrating the life of John Joseph Quinn, Jr.
- HJ868: Commending the James Madison Museum of Orange County Heritage.
- HJ1061: Commending Oakland Heights Farm.
- HJ1062: Commending Belmont Farms Distillery.
- HR299: Commending the Green Beret Foundation.
- HR399: Commending Vincent Edward Scully.
- HB459: Teacher licensure; industry certification credential, local waiver.
- HB758: Auditor of Public Accounts; Commonwealth Data Point, incorporation of graphs, charts, etc.
- HB759: Taxes for certain local improvements; Orange County.
- HB760: Auditor of Public Accounts; Auditor to incorporate in Commonwealth Data Point.
- HB761: Concealed handguns; possession by females on campus.
- HB762: Electric Transmission Line Planning Association; political subdivisions to form and maintain.
- HB763: Law enforcement, local, and State Police; enforcement of federal regulations.
- HB1183: Party candidates; method of nominating, incumbent selection.
- HB1341: Veterans Services Foundation; membership.
- HB1349: Resettlement of refugees; review process.
- HB1350: Alcoholic beverage control; spirits tastings by distiller licensee.
- HB1375: Alcoholic beverage control; privileges of distillery licensees.
- HJ212: Commending the Knights of the Golden Horseshoe Expedition.
- HJ213: Commending Martha Boneta.
- HJ242: Commending Mike and Mary Dale.
- HJ243: Commending the Orange County High School robotics team.
- HJ249: Commending Mary Jo Browning.
- HJ294: Commending the Gordonsville Volunteer Fire Company.
- HJ323: Commending Catherine Reames.
- HJ409: Commending Sergeant First Class Charles Martland, USA.
- HJ503: Commending Preddy Funeral Home.
- HR46: Commending Doug and Ann Farmer.