Delegate Roslyn Tyler (D-Jarratt)
- 75: Counties of Brunswick, Dinwiddie (part), Greensville, Isle of Wight (part), Lunenburg (part), Southampton (part), Surry (part), and Sussex (part); Cities of Emporia and Franklin (part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2006
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Commerce and Labor, Education, Militia, Police and Public Safety
- Copatroning Habits
- 64% of bills she copatroned were introduced by Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of her bills, 66% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that she also copatroned, 52% of them are Democrats.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 4.3% in 2016
- Campaign Contributions
- cash on hand (December 1969 report)
Tidewater News: General Assembly honors community leader
August 11, 2016
Brunswicktimes Gazette: Ribbon is cut for new Brunswick County Power Station
June 7, 2016
NBC4 Washington: Virginia Sizes up Devastation of Tornadoes
February 25, 2016
Kenbridge Victoria Dispatch: Re-enactment march held Saturday
August 17, 2016
Tidewater News: Bank of America awards $10K to Senior Services
October 14, 2015
These are all of the video clips of Roslyn Tyler’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2009. There are 52 video clips in all.
- HB471: Service agencies and technicians; certification qualifications.
- HB472: Service agencies and technicians; certification qualifications.
- HB1162: Ground water conservation incentive program; State Water Control Bd. to establish voluntary program.
- HB1208: Hampton Roads Transportation Accountability Commission; local representation.
- HJ12: Commending Bronco Federal Credit Union.
- HJ49: Commending Wakefield Masonic Lodge No. 198.
- HJ175: Commending Anthony Willie Artis.
- HJ222: Commending S. Wallace Edwards & Sons, Inc.
- HJ280: Commending Robert Earl Hamlin.
- HJ475: Commending Bobby Conner.
- HJ476: Commending Carla Martindale.
- HJ477: Commending Clare Williams.
- HJ478: Commending Nancy Watson.
- HR7: Commending Bryant Baptist Church.
- HR105: Commending the Emporia Rotary Club.
- HR106: Commending Louise Thornton.
- HR117: Celebrating the life of Russell C. Schools.
- HR121: Commending John Cataldo.
- HR124: Commending James C. Vaughan.
- HR125: Commending Alice Carol Maitland.
- HR142: Commending Mars Hill African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church.
- HR158: Commending the Honorable Charlie Caple, Jr.
- HR187: Commending the Stokes family.
- HB1284: Branchville, Town of; amending charter, elections, terms of office of council members.
- HB1374: License plates, special; issuance for veterans who have a service-connected disability.
- HB1484: Schools; approval of annual budgets.
- HB2197: Broadband Advisory Council; increases membership.
- HB2255: Lawrenceville, Town of; DOC to convey certain real property to be used for water facilities.
- HJ760: Celebrating the life of William Rohimbox Morrison, Jr., M.D.
- HR273: Commending The Improvement Association.
- HR278: Commending Mercy Seat Reformed Zion Union Apostolic Church.
- HR279: Celebrating the life of Michael Trenton Rose.
- HB62: Disposal of solid waste fees; Southampton County.
- HB215: Social services, district board of; process for withdrawal by local governments.
- HJ31: Corrections, Department of; JLARC to study staffing levels and employment conditions.
- HJ169: Commending Joseph Wynn.
- HJ214: Commending Garland W. Baird.
- HJ326: Commemorating the 300th anniversary of Fort Christanna.
- HJ360: Commending Aaron S. Huff.
- HJ424: Commending W. Curtis Outten, Jr.
- HJ441: Commending Douglas R. Pond.
- HJ5001: Celebrating the life of Isiah Garfield Hopkins, Sr.
- HJ5002: Commending New Mount Zion Baptist Church.
- HJ5023: Commending Virginia Diner, Inc.
- HJ5049: Commending Tyler Jackson Whitley.
- HJ5064: Commending Oliver W. Spencer, Jr.
- HJ5065: Commending Austin N. Dixon.
- HJ5066: Commending Virginia National Guard 1710th Transportation Company.
- HJ5068: Celebrating the life of Robert H. Conner.
- HJ5078: Commending Charles Edward Smith, Jr.
- HJ5082: Commending Dr. Philip Lee Worrell.
- HJ5091: Celebrating the life of the Reverend Dr. George H. Studivant.
- HJ5092: Commending Benjamin Jackson Holland.
- HJ5093: Celebrating the life of George Malvin Carter.
- HJ5115: Commending Roberta Naranjo.
- HJ5148: Commending Main Street Baptist Church.
- HJ5149: Commending the Greensville Retired Teachers Association.
- HJ5150: Celebrating the life of Marcus Dwayne Pair.
- HJ5240: Celebrating the life of Roberta Neal Coldiron Rickers.
- HR103: Celebrating the life of Percy Lee House, III.
- HR160: Commending Aaron S. Huff.
- HR501: Commending Cass Creech.
- HR535: Commending Tyler Jackson Whitley.
- HR536: Commending Austin N. Dixon.
- HR537: Commending Charles Edward Smith, Jr.
- HR552: Commending Arthur A. Johnson.
- HB1459: Law-Enforcement Officers Procedural Guarantee Act; definition of law-enforcement officer.
- HB1460: Tolls; prohibits on Interstate Route 95 without approval of General Assembly.
- HB1797: Transient occupancy tax; adds Greensville County to list of counties authorized to levy.
- HB2270: Social services, district board of; process for withdrawal by local governing body of county, etc.
- HJ585: Constitutional amendment; restoration of civil rights (first reference).
- HJ586: Agricultural and forestry products; weight limits on interstate highways.
- HJ728: Commending the Girl Scouts of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- HR132: Commending Grant Bradley.
- HR156: Commending Saint Matthew's Baptist Church.
- HR162: Celebrating the life of the Reverend Lynne J. Bradley.
- HR189: Commending Little Bethel Baptist Church.
- HR228: Commending the Brunswick County Chamber of Commerce.
- HB204: Franklin, City of; charter.
- HB205: Law-Enforcement Procedural Guarantee Act; definition of law-enforcement officer.
- HB778: Tolls; prohibits on Interstate 95 without approval of General Assembly.
- HR12: Commending Forrest Daniel South.
- HR25: Celebrating the life of Martha Anderson Rollings.
- HR27: Commending Bennett Feild Owen.
- HR28: Commending Robert H. Conner.
- HR44: Commending Walter D. Brown III.
- HR52: Commending Marc L. Finney.
- HR53: Commending Linda B. Richardson.
- HR56: Celebrating the life of Harris L. Parker.
- HR59: Commending Doretha E. Moody.
- HR60: Commending John V. Talmage.
- HR61: Commending Glover W. Pegram.
- HR62: Commending T. Wayne Birdsong.
- HR63: Commending Wayne M. Harrell.
- HR64: Commending Anita Felts.
- HR65: Commending Moses Wyche.
- HR503: Commending Walter Luther Young, Jr.
- HR504: Commending Nellie Dugger Williams.
- HR507: Commending Louise Mont-Tucker.
- HR508: Commending Robert Christian Rickers.
- HR540: Commending the Lawrenceville Volunteer Fire Department.
- HR593: Commending Charles Edward Turner.
- HB1743: Nottoway River; extends portion that is designated as a component of Virginia Scenic Rivers System.
- HB1744: Redesignation of joint enterprise zones; Department of Housing & Community Development to expand.
- HB2354: Charter; City of Franklin.
- HB2355: Transient Occupancy Tax; adds Brunswick County to those localities authorized to impose.
- HB2432: Law-enforcement officer; definition.
- HJ596: Corrections Officer Day; designating as March 16, 2011, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ839: Celebrating the life of Samuel Ernest Bush, Jr.
- HR57: Celebrating the life of Homer R. Pond.
- HR84: Commending Justin Grant.
- HB136: Blackwater River; designates a portion as component of State Scenic Rivers System.
- HB137: Solid waste disposal; Isle of Wight and Southampton Counties to levy fees upon each household.
- HB1226: Veterans Day; adds Global War on Terrorism, etc., to wars that are honored.
- HB1302: Roanoke River Rails-to-Trails, Inc.; conveyance of certain property in Town of Lawrenceville.
- HB1303: Jet bases; removes localities that have auxiliary landing fields from certain existing provisions.
- HJ32: Nottoway Indian Tribe; State extends recognition and grants representation on VCI.
- HJ171: Cheroenhaka (Nottoway) Indian Tribe; General Assembly to extend state recognition thereto, etc.
- HJ337: Commending Rosebud Baptist Church on the occasion of its 100th anniversary.
- HJ338: Commending the Town of Boykins on the occasion of its 125th anniversary.
- HJ414: Celebrating the life of Anna Leola Jones Studivant.
- HJ473: Commending Zion Baptist Church.
- HR23: Commending Kiara N. Lee.
- HB1713: Holland-Councill Memorial Bridge; designating as Route 58 business bridge over Blackwater River.
- HB1714: Diversionary cash assistance; revises limitation on receipt of one-time assistance to one payment.
- HB1715: Admissions tax; adds Greensville County to list of those that may impose at events.
- HB2405: Health Professions, Department of; may release information for determining shortage designations.
- HB2521: Health insurance; coverage for length of hospital inpatient stay for mother and newborn.
- HJ656: Constitutional amendment; restoration of civil rights for certain felons (first reference).
- HJ832: Celebrating the life of Edwin Carter Nettles, Jr.
- HJ839: Commending the Franklin High School football team
- HJ870: Celebrating the life of Jameer Khamarie Woodley.
- HJ948: Celebrating the life of Shirley Lee Turner Williams.
- HJ977: Commending Gabby Gatten.
- HB1214: Trees, state-owned; increases minimum threshold for sales thereof from state forests.
- HB1215: Charter; City of Emporia.
- HB1216: Planning time for school teachers.
- HB1217: Charter; Town of Lawrenceville.
- HB1464: Trooper Robert A. Hill Memorial Bridge; designating as bridge over Route 58 in Southampton County.
- HJ215: Jails, local and regional; joint subcommittee to study mental health services.
- HJ406: Commending Mount Calvary Baptist Church on the occasion of its 115th anniversary.
- HJ494: Commending Samantha Urquhart.
- HJ516: Commending Sidney Rawls III.
- HJ517: Commending Anita Renee Ricks.
- HB1593: Childhood obesity; Board of Education & Health Department establish standards to prevent thereof.
- HB2460: Charter; Town of Boykins.
- HB2809: National Guard; employment protection.
- HJ726: Healthy Virginians/Healthy Students Week.
- HJ727: Childhood obesity; local school divisions encouraged to continue efforts to address.
- HJ845: Celebrating the life of Senior Trooper Robert A. Hill, Sr.
- HJ969: Commending Chapel Hill Baptist Church on the occasion of its 100th anniversary
- HJ997: Commending the Pegram Family.
- HR89: Commending Ebony Thompson.
- HR91: Commending Lucas Mineika.
- HB1590: Teachers; salary should equal or surpass national average for those in public schools.
- HB1591: Office of Small Business Advocacy; created.
- HB1592: Farm produce; allows farmers to sell if they meet certain conditions, penalty.
- HB1593: Childhood obesity; prevention and reduction in public schools.
- HJ471: Celebrating the life of Linwood Brown, Jr.
- HJ516: Commending Alton F. Owen, Sr.
- HJ517: Commending Kelsey Pedigo.
- HJ5029: Commending Sunbeam Baptist Church.
- HJ5069: Commending Dale W. Baird.
- HJ5166: Commending the Davis family and the Davis and Sons Truck Terminal; 50th anniversary.
- HR30: Commending Darius Hargrove.
- HR31: Commending Caleb Pearson.