Delegate Rob Bloxom (R-Mappsville)
- 100: Counties of Accomack and Northampton; Cities of Norfolk (part) and Virginia Beach (part) [map]
- Took Office
- February 2014
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources, Finance, Science and Technology
- Copatroning Habits
- 66% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 100% of them are Democrats. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 66% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 20% in 2016
Blue Virginia (press release) (blog): 2017 Virginia Democratic House Candidates by District [2/22/17 UPDATES]
February 10, 2017
Virginian-Pilot: Virginia Beach, Norfolk want the state to create a new position to deal with flooding
December 30, 2016
January 10, 2017
October 24, 2016
Blue Virginia (press release) (blog): Can Dems Win Back the Virginia House of Delegates? Let's Start By Winning a Bunch of These 17 ?Clinton Districts!?
December 21, 2016
These are all of the video clips of Rob Bloxom’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2015. There are 2 video clips in all.
- HB1680: Marine Resources Commission; advisory committees.
- HB1681: Transient occupancy tax; state parks.
- HB1682: Temporary driver's licenses; eligibility.
- HB2460: Historic rehabilitation; limits amount of tax credits that may be claimed by each taxpayer.
- HB2461: Neighborhood assistance tax credits; reduces amount of credit of value for certain donations.
- HB327: Beach restoration; expedited permit.
- HB1122: Commonwealth Space Flight Fund; transfer of funds.
- HB1316: Driver's licenses, temporary; eligibility.
- HB1331: Income tax, state; withholding taxes, penalties.
- HJ517: Commending Paul F. Berge.
- HR154: Commending Red Hart.
- HR155: Commemorating the 240th anniversary of the Queen Annes Minutemen march.
- HR181: Commending Jack Tarr.
- HR182: Commending Terry Howard.
- HR192: Commending Brooks Miles Barnes.
- HB1811: Clams, cultured; use of handheld devices for harvesting.
- HB1812: Chesapeake Bay Watershed Agreement; requirements of annual report.
- HB1813: Veterinary medicine; practice.
- HB2182: Criminal Justice Services, Department of; prescription drug abuse policy.
- HB2386: Nonresident commercial harvester's license; increases fee range.
- HJ736: Celebrating the life of Captain William E. West, Jr., USCG (Ret.).
- HJ756: Commending Assateague Island National Seashore.
- HJ950: Commending first responders to the Cherrystone Campgrounds tornado.