Senator Ryan McDougle (R-Mechanicsville)
- 4: Caroline County (All), Essex County (All), Middlesex County (All), Spotsylvania County (Part), Lancaster County (All), Northumberland County (All), Richmond County (All), Hanover County (Part), King George County (Part), Westmoreland County (Part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2006
- Next Election
- November 2019
- Commerce and Labor, Courts of Justice, Finance
- Copatroning Habits
- 70% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 56% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 58% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 60% in 2017
- Campaign Contributions
- cash on hand (December 1969 report)
February 4, 2017
February 18, 2017
Richmond.com: Sen. Ryan McDougle: Virginia's Medicaid restraint is responsible for today's sensible budgets
March 4, 2017
Charlottesville Tomorrow: Wireless infrastructure bill continues path through General Assembly
February 6, 2017
May 31, 2017
November 24, 2016
November 10, 2016
November 8, 2016
November 8, 2016
November 5, 2016
These are all of the video clips of Ryan McDougle’s remarks on the floor of the Senate since 2009. There are 295 video clips in all.
- SB617: Virginia Law Officers' Retirement System; certain members of enforcement division of DMV.
- SB796: Police and court records; expungement of certain charges and convictions.
- SB797: Competency to stand trial; evaluations.
- SB843: Biennial appropriation act; Commonwealth's appropriations shall start on July 1 of odd-numbered yrs.
- SB1270: Ohio River Basin Commission; repeals sections relating to participation by the Commonwealth.
- SB1272: Nonresident Violator Compact of 1977; codification.
- SB1273: City of Richmond general district court; concurrent criminal jurisdiction.
- SB1274: License taxes, local; exemption for certain defense production businesses.
- SB1276: Traffic violations, certain; dismissal for proof of compliance with law.
- SB1278: Child pornography; discretionary sentencing guideline midpoints for possession.
- SB1279: Flashing amber lights; vehicles used to collect and deliver packages.
- SB1281: Substance abuse treatment upon conviction of a crime; recovery community organization.
- SB1282: Wireless communications infrastructure; procedure for approved by localities.
- SB1287: Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Authority; changes effective date for creation of Authority.
- SB1288: Juvenile Justice, Department of; confidentiality of records.
- SB1293: State agencies; criminal background checks for certain positions.
- SB1308: Sales and use tax; collection of taxes from consuming contractors.
- SB1313: Regional jails; reimbursement of capital costs of construction, etc., to locality.
- SB1333: Garnishment; form of summons, maximum portion of disposable earnings subject to garnishment.
- SB1555: Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation; duties of board of trustees.
- SB1588: General Assembly Building replacement project; sale of surplus property.
- SR102: Senate of Virginia; 2017 Operating Resolution.