Senator Siobhan Dunnavant (R-Henrico)
- 12: Henrico County (Part), Hanover County (Part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2016
- Next Election
- November 2019
- Education and Health, Finance, Local Government, Public Education, Health Licensing (Chair), Special Public Smoking Legislation
- Copatroning Habits
- 73% of bills she copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of her bills, 67% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that she also copatroned, 58% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 22.7% in 2016
An OB/GYN, she is the sister of Del. Chris Stolle.
Tidewater News: Governor vetoes Republicans' 'educational choice' legislation
March 27, 2017
Richmond.com: Feds: Henrico Sen. Dunnavant's political letter to patients broke health privacy rules, but no sanctions needed
January 9, 2017
February 13, 2017
Richmond.com: Siobhan Dunnavant column: Passport Credits will ensure fewer higher-ed hoops to jump through
February 16, 2017
Bearing Drift (press release) (blog): Republican Response to State of the Commonwealth Address
January 11, 2017
These are all of the video clips of Siobhan Dunnavant’s remarks on the floor of the Senate since 2016. There are 10 video clips in all.
- SB1009: Telemedicine, practice of; prescribing controlled substances.
- SB1024: Doctor of medicine, etc.; reporting disabilities of drivers to DMV, not subject to civil liability.
- SB1025: Payment of estimated taxes by certain public service corporations; repeal.
- SB1026: Two-Year College Transfer Grant Program; Expected Family Contribution.
- SB1028: Immunizations; posting of reports on individual school's website.
- SB1029: Virginia taxable income; deduction for personal exemptions.
- SB1229: Driver's license or learner's permit; issuance, minimum standards for vision tests.
- SB1230: Opiate prescriptions; electronic prescriptions.
- SB1232: Opioids; limit on amount prescribed, extends sunset provision.
- SB1234: Higher educational institutions, public; SCHEV to develop a passport credit program.
- SB1240: Virginia Virtual School Board; established, report.
- SB1241: Female genital mutilation; criminal penalty and civil action.
- SB1242: Advance directives; persons authorized to provide assistance in completing, training programs.
- SB1243: Va. Parental Choice Education Savings Accounts; established, definitions, report, effective clause.
- SB1244: Glucagon; administration by emergency medical services providers.
- SB1245: Public education; economics education and financial literacy.
- SB1401: Virginia Property Owners' Association Act; lot owner representation on association board.
- SB1403: Controlled substances; use of FDA-approved substance upon publication of final rule, etc.
- SB1561: Emergency Department Care Coordination Program; established.
- SB1562: Medicaid Supplemental Rate Fund; created.
- SB1566: Certificate of Public Need program; established, report.
- SJ258: Commending Northstar Academy.
- SJ282: Substance-Exposed Infant Awareness Week.
- SJ321: Commending the Virginia Early Childhood Foundation.
- SR124: Celebrating the life of David A. Kaechele.
- SR141: Commending the Glen Allen 10-Year-Old All-Stars baseball team.
- SR143: Celebrating the life of Richard W. Glover.
- SR146: Celebrating the life of Juan Dip.
- SR147: Commending Meredith Polk.
- SB201: Division of fees among physicians.
- SB212: Health regulatory boards; membership and terms.
- SB399: Practitioners of healing arts; temporary authorization to practice.
- SB455: Social Services, Department of; information sharing.
- SB513: Prescription Monitoring Program; requirements of prescribers of opiates.
- SB622: Military medical personnel; pilot program for personnel to practice medicine.
- SB679: General Services, Department of; shall provide dashboard of purchase order reports from eVa.
- SB680: General Assembly; JLARC to review fiscal impact statements for executive orders when requested.
- SB685: Virginia taxable income; deduction for personal exemptions.
- SB773: Medical Assistance Services, Department of; asset location and recovery.
- SB774: DMAS; Request for Proposal.
- SB775: DMAS; Medicaid eligibility and application.
- SJ96: College readiness; State Council of Higher Education for Virginia, et al.
- SJ122: Commending Henrico High School.
- SJ123: Commending Douglas S. Freeman High School.
- SJ124: Commending Deep Run High School.
- SJ125: Commending Mills E. Godwin High School.
- SJ177: Commending St. Marys Hospital.
- SJ184: Commending the Virginia Urological Society.
- SJ208: Commending the Virginia Urological Society.
- SR31: Commending the James River Association.
- SR57: Commending James D. Campbell.