Delegate Tim Hugo (R-Centreville)
- 40: Counties of Fairfax (part) and Prince William (part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2003
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Commerce and Labor, Finance, Privileges and Elections, Transportation
- Copatroning Habits
- 72% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 74% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 64% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 34.8% in 2017
- Campaign Contributions
- cash on hand (December 1969 report)
Blue Virginia (press release) (blog): Virginia House of Delegates Race Ratings (8/19/17)
August 19, 2017
Inside NoVA: Marco Rubio raises money for Tim Hugo, who once helmed his presidential bid in Virginia
May 23, 2017
Fairfaxtimes.com: Monkey puzzles and lawmakers: make 'em take the pledge!
July 28, 2017
May 5, 2017
June 9, 2017
These are all of the video clips of Tim Hugo’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2009. There are 144 video clips in all.
- HB877: Taxation, Department of; increases period taxpayer may file an amended return.
- HB880: Income tax, state; withholding tax for an employee.
- HB881: Child day programs; exempts from licensure certain martial arts programs.
- HB1113: Prescription drugs; price transparency.
- HB1282: Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement; SCT to work with Virginia-Israel Advisory Board.
- HB1314: Grapevine Grant Fund and Program; created.
- HB1884: Real property tax; exemption for certain surviving spouses.
- HB1885: Opioids; limit on amount prescribed, extends sunset provision.
- HB1886: Higher educational institutions, public; admission of certain undergraduate students.
- HB1887: Higher educational institutions; tuition assistance for non-Virginia students.
- HB1888: Wireless telecommunications devices; use by persons driving school buses.
- HB1889: License taxes, local; exemption for certain defense production businesses.
- HB1890: Sales and use tax; collection of taxes from consuming contractors.
- HB1891: Geothermal heat pump property expenditure; establishes a tax credit for taxable years 2017-2021.
- HB1960: Tow truck drivers and towing and recovery operators; civil penalty for improper towing.
- HB1961: License tax, local; methodology for deducting certain gross receipts.
- HB2407: Child day programs; exemption from licensure for certain martial arts programs.