Delegate Tim Hugo (R-Centreville)
- 40: Counties of Fairfax (part) and Prince William (part) [map]
- Took Office
- January 2003
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Commerce and Labor, Finance, Privileges and Elections, Transportation
- Copatroning Habits
- 72% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 74% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 64% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 34.8% in 2017
- Campaign Contributions
- cash on hand (December 1969 report)
Daily Press: Will Trump be the wild card in Virginia elections?
October 21, 2017
October 18, 2017
Blue Virginia (press release) (blog): Virginia's Patron of Predatory Lenders, ?Title Max Tim? Hugo (R-40), Has Got to Go
October 9, 2017
Blue Virginia (press release) (blog): Meet Donte Tanner ? The Candidate to Beat Tim Hugo (HD-40): Exclusive Interview
September 25, 2017
Rasmussen Reports: Underneath It All: Elections for the Virginia House of Delegates
October 19, 2017
These are all of the video clips of Tim Hugo’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2009. There are 144 video clips in all.
- HB877: Taxation, Department of; increases period taxpayer may file an amended return.
- HB880: Income tax, state; withholding tax for an employee.
- HB881: Child day programs; exempts from licensure certain martial arts programs.
- HB1113: Prescription drugs; price transparency.
- HB1282: Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement; SCT to work with Virginia-Israel Advisory Board.
- HB1314: Grapevine Grant Fund and Program; created.
- HB1884: Real property tax; exemption for certain surviving spouses.
- HB1885: Opioids; limit on amount prescribed, extends sunset provision.
- HB1886: Higher educational institutions, public; admission of certain undergraduate students.
- HB1887: Higher educational institutions; tuition assistance for non-Virginia students.
- HB1888: Wireless telecommunications devices; use by persons driving school buses.
- HB1889: License taxes, local; exemption for certain defense production businesses.
- HB1890: Sales and use tax; collection of taxes from consuming contractors.
- HB1891: Geothermal heat pump property expenditure; establishes a tax credit for taxable years 2017-2021.
- HB1960: Tow truck drivers and towing and recovery operators; civil penalty for improper towing.