Delegate Todd E. Pillion (R-Abingdon)
- 4: Counties of Dickenson, Russell (part), Washington (part), and Wise (part) [map]
- Took Office
- December 2014
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Counties, Cities and Towns, Science and Technology, Transportation
- Copatroning Habits
- 95% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 98% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 73% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 14.3% in 2016
Richmond.com: Va. board creates new opioid prescription guidelines
February 20, 2017
Richmond.com: Session so far a 'mixed bag' on renewable energy
February 4, 2017
March 15, 2016
WWBT NBC12 News: VA drivers caught smoking with children under 8 could face fine
February 10, 2016
February 12, 2016
These are all of the video clips of Todd E. Pillion’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2015. There are 5 video clips in all.
- HB2161: Opioids; workgroup to establish guidelines for prescribing.
- HB2162: Substance-exposed infants; study of barriers to treatment in Commonwealth.
- HB2163: Buprenorphine without naloxone; prescription limitation.
- HB2164: Drugs of concern; drug of concern.
- HB2165: Opiate prescriptions; electronic prescriptions.
- HB2166: Controlled substances; possession, penalty.
- HB2167: Opioids and buprenorphine; Boards of Dentistry and Medicine to adopt regulations for prescribing.
- HB2168: Virginia Coal Train Heritage Authority; established.
- HB2169: Gas severance tax.
- HB2389: Gas or oil drilling units; escrowed proceeds.
- HB2397: Candidates; petition signature requirements in certain towns.
- HB2474: Virginia Coalfields Expressway Authority; established, report.
- HJ747: Commending Earl Heath Miller, Jr.
- HJ929: Commending Autry O. V. DeBusk.
- HR286: Commending the Eastside High School one-act play team.
- HR304: Celebrating the life of Ralph Edmond Stanley.
- HR305: Commending Tom Harding.
- HR318: Commending the Lebanon High School softball team.
- HR353: Commending Goodson-Kinderhook Volunteer Fire Department.
- HR387: Commending Autry O. V. DeBusk.
- HR406: Commending Sullins Academy.
- HR413: Commending the Russell County Community Work Program.
- HR414: Celebrating the life of Sarah Jacqueline Mullins Gilliam.
- HB1051: Virginia Defense Force and Virginia National Guard; military discipline.
- HB1052: Virginia Defense Force; clarifies definition of training duty.
- HB1055: Foster care homes; firearm storage on premises.
- HB1169: Mineral mining; bonding program, reclamation.
- HB1255: BVU Authority; alters Board powers and duties, change in membership, conflict of interest policy.
- HB1292: Schedule IV drugs; adds eluxadoline to list.
- HB1348: Smoking in motor vehicles; presence of minor under age eight, civil penalty.
- HJ206: Omphalocele Awareness Day; designating as January 31, 2016, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ344: Commending Micronic Technologies.
- HJ404: Commending Sean McMurray.
- HJ445: Commending the Clintwood High School girls' basketball team.
- HR159: Commending the Abingdon High School golf team.
- HR160: Commending the Eastside High School one-act play team.
- HR161: Commending the Lebanon High School Real World Design Challenge team.
- HR184: Commending the Ridgeview High School robotics team.
- HR216: Commending the Honaker High School academic team.
- HR245: Celebrating the life of William Roger Mutt Neece.
- HR246: Celebrating the life of Kathleen Ellen Robinson Taylor.
- HR247: Celebrating the life of Omer Mason Bunn.
- HR256: Celebrating the life of James Edward Cozart.
- HR257: Celebrating the life of James Carter Lambert.
- HB1859: Breaks Interstate Park Commission; employees being commissioned as conservation officers.
- HB1861: Battery; certain local social services workers; penalty.
- HB2059: Limited partnerships; admission or withdrawal of partners.
- HB2166: Reporting of medical aid or treatment for drug overdoses.
- HB2171: Smoking in motor vehicles; civil penalty when in the presence of a minor under age eight.
- HB2172: Courts of record; submission of trial court record to appellate court.
- HB2256: Insurance rates; policies transferred pursuant to agent book transfer.
- HB2257: Coal mine safety; wide tracking and electric equipment shall maintain safe operating conditions.
- HJ919: Commending the Eastside High School one-act play team.
- HJ929: Celebrating the life of Paul P. Arrington.
- HJ930: Commending Dickenson County.
- HJ931: Celebrating the life of Clynard C. Belcher.
- HJ932: Celebrating the life of Sharon Kay Gilbert Clevinger.
- HJ933: Celebrating the life of William E. Cline, DDS.
- HR250: Commending the Haysi High School football team.
- HR251: Commending Castlewood High School.
- HR252: Commending Jill Branham.
- HR271: Commending Eastside High School.
- HR272: Commending Wolf Hills Brewing Company.
- HR274: Commending the Honaker High School football team.
- HR306: Celebrating the life of Martha Ann McCroskey Groves.
- HR319: Commending the Washington County Victim/Witness Assistance Program.