Delegate Terry Austin (R-Buchanan)
- 19: Counties of Alleghany, Bedford (part), and Botetourt (part); Cities of Bedford and Covington [map]
- Took Office
- January 2014
- Next Election
- November 2019
- Counties, Cities and Towns, Science and Technology, Transportation
- Copatroning Habits
- 66% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 73% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 66% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 27.3% in 2017
November 21, 2017
November 8, 2017
Lynchburg News and Advance: Bedford County supervisors eye US 221 as memorial highway for Lacey Putney
October 23, 2017
November 8, 2017
Augusta Free Press: Altec Industries to invest $30.2 million to expand manufacturing operation in Botetourt County
October 25, 2017
These are all of the video clips of Terry Austin’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2015. There are 1 video clips in all.
- HB1414: Standards of Learning; DOE to review multipart assessment questions, partial credit, etc.
- HB1454: James River; designation portion a component of Scenic Rivers System.
- HB1687: Nonrepairable and rebuilt vehicles; eliminates certain requirement sunset provision, report.
- HJ624: Commending the Elks National Home.
- HJ625: Commending Old Dominion.
- HJ715: Commending Pamela Irvine.
- HR344: Celebrating the life of John Snyder Baker.
- HR385: Celebrating the life of Kathy Graham Sullivan.
- HR397: Commending The Virginia Opry.
- HR465: Commending the Bank of Botetourt.
- HR466: Commending the Bank of Fincastle.
- HB65: Bedford; references to the former city of Bedford.
- HB297: Assisted living facility; definition, number of individuals receiving care.
- HB328: Transient occupancy tax; Botetourt County may impose additional tax.
- HB436: Standards of Learning assessments in English reading and mathematics; retake, recovery credit.
- HB1194: Transient occupancy tax; Bedford County permitted to impose.
- HJ490: Celebrating the life of Allen Huddleston.
- HR9: Commending Donnie E. Wheatley.
- HR39: Commending the Lord Botetourt High School football team.
- HR74: Commending Faye Eubank.
- HR194: Commending Claire Seibel.
- HR202: Commending John Alderson.
- HR203: Commending the Virginia Daughters of the American Revolution Botetourt Chapter.
- HB1663: Buchanan, Town of; amending charter, powers and elections.
- HB2241: Standards of Learning; eligibility for retake of tests.
- HB2350: Student data security; Department of Education to develop a model data security plan.
- HJ512: Commending Jim Day.
- HJ566: Lewis & Clark Eastern Legacy Trail; designating as portion of Lewis & Clark National Historic Trail.
- HR268: Commending Rucker A. Tibbs, Sr.
- HB1177: Safe drinking water; local private well testing requirements.
- HJ32: Commending John T. Shotwell.
- HJ118: Dam safety regulations; Department of Conservation and Recreation to study.
- HJ245: Commending George W. Austin, Jr.
- HJ253: Commending William Ray Teaford.
- HJ321: Commending the James River High School girls' track and field team.
- HJ322: Commending Hubert F. Fitzgerald, Jr.
- HJ364: Commending Clyde Roberts.
- HJ468: Commending Master Trooper Gene E. Ayers.
- HJ473: Celebrating the life of Mills Hubert Hobbs, Jr.
- HR116: Commending Dr. Amy Johnson.
- HR117: Commending W. P. Johnson.
- HR517: Commending Donna Henderson.
- HR518: Commending Annette Carter.
- HR519: Celebrating the life of James Elmo Shires, Jr.
- HR520: Commending Bailee Elizabeth Masters.
- HR531: Commending Shane Wolford.
- HR554: Commending Jackson River Technical Center.
- HR555: Commending the Virginian Review.