Delegate Terry Austin (R-Buchanan)
- 19: Counties of Alleghany, Bedford (part), and Botetourt (part); Cities of Bedford and Covington [map]
- Took Office
- January 2014
- Next Election
- November 2017
- Counties, Cities and Towns, Science and Technology, Transportation
- Copatroning Habits
- 67% of bills he copatroned were introduced by Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of his bills, 73% of them are Republicans. Of all of the copatrons of all of the bills that he also copatroned, 65% of them are Republicans.
- Tag Cloud
- Bills Passed
- 33.3% in 2016
January 30, 2017
Blue Virginia (press release) (blog): 2017 Virginia Democratic House Candidates by District [2/22/17 UPDATES]
February 10, 2017
February 8, 2017
Bedford Bulletin: Bill will create parental choice education accounts
February 15, 2017
Bedford Bulletin: Short session reviews biennial budget
February 1, 2017
These are all of the video clips of Terry Austin’s remarks on the floor of the House since 2015. There are 1 video clips in all.
- HB1414: Standards of Learning; DOE to review multipart assessment questions, partial credit, etc.
- HB1454: James River; designation portion a component of Scenic Rivers System.
- HB1687: Nonrepairable and rebuilt vehicles; eliminates certain requirement sunset provision, report.
- HJ624: Commending the Elks National Home.
- HJ625: Commending Old Dominion.
- HJ715: Commending Pamela Irvine.
- HR344: Celebrating the life of John Snyder Baker.
- HR385: Celebrating the life of Kathy Graham Sullivan.
- HR397: Commending The Virginia Opry.
- HR465: Commending the Bank of Botetourt.
- HR466: Commending the Bank of Fincastle.
- HB65: Bedford; references to the former city of Bedford.
- HB297: Assisted living facility; definition, number of individuals receiving care.
- HB328: Transient occupancy tax; Botetourt County may impose additional tax.
- HB436: Standards of Learning assessments in English reading and mathematics; retake, recovery credit.
- HB1194: Transient occupancy tax; Bedford County permitted to impose.
- HJ490: Celebrating the life of Allen Huddleston.
- HR9: Commending Donnie E. Wheatley.
- HR39: Commending the Lord Botetourt High School football team.
- HR74: Commending Faye Eubank.
- HR194: Commending Claire Seibel.
- HR202: Commending John Alderson.
- HR203: Commending the Virginia Daughters of the American Revolution Botetourt Chapter.
- HB1663: Buchanan, Town of; amending charter, powers and elections.
- HB2241: Standards of Learning; eligibility for retake of tests.
- HB2350: Student data security; Department of Education to develop a model data security plan.
- HJ512: Commending Jim Day.
- HJ566: Lewis & Clark Eastern Legacy Trail; designating as portion of Lewis & Clark National Historic Trail.
- HR268: Commending Rucker A. Tibbs, Sr.
- HB1177: Safe drinking water; local private well testing requirements.
- HJ32: Commending John T. Shotwell.
- HJ118: Dam safety regulations; Department of Conservation and Recreation to study.
- HJ245: Commending George W. Austin, Jr.
- HJ253: Commending William Ray Teaford.
- HJ321: Commending the James River High School girls' track and field team.
- HJ322: Commending Hubert F. Fitzgerald, Jr.
- HJ364: Commending Clyde Roberts.
- HJ468: Commending Master Trooper Gene E. Ayers.
- HJ473: Celebrating the life of Mills Hubert Hobbs, Jr.
- HR116: Commending Dr. Amy Johnson.
- HR117: Commending W. P. Johnson.
- HR517: Commending Donna Henderson.
- HR518: Commending Annette Carter.
- HR519: Celebrating the life of James Elmo Shires, Jr.
- HR520: Commending Bailee Elizabeth Masters.
- HR531: Commending Shane Wolford.
- HR554: Commending Jackson River Technical Center.
- HR555: Commending the Virginian Review.